wish || j.hs

"Y/N! What time are you coming home??" Jhope shouted as soon as you picked up the phone.

You heaved out a sigh "Sorry hobi, I might be home late again. My boss made me overwork today since Im late"

Although you cant see it, Hobi pouted "what?? How 'bout my birthday then??"

"Im really sorry baby. I promise tomorrow we'll spend the day together. Okay?" You convinced

"Okay" he answered. Feeling disappointed, he ended the call without saying a proper goodbye.

He couldn't help but to feel really sad and disappointed. He was looking forward to this day--his birthday--- for you guys to hangout, but then work always comes in first for you.

Work work work

Hoseok looked around to find anything to do. The cake his sister brought for him was laying in the table, untouched. He uproached it.

A sudden idea came into his mind as his lips curved upwards.

"Why am I feeling sad?? I can just  spend my birthday with Armys!" He sing sang.

He took his phone and settled everything before starting a live

"Good Evening Armys! Its me your hope, your angel, jhope~" he started. Soon hearts and comments started flashing onto his screen. He began to read it.

Most of the comments were Birthday greetings for him

"Thank you so much for greeting me a hally birthday!" He announced.

He continued reading some comments while talking about some stuff, like how he got the cake, when his hixtape will drop or some stuff that is happening in his life.

"Hobi where is y/n? Are you alone??" He reads one comment.

He sat back from his seat and sighed.

"Well my y/n isnt here right now. Shes at work. She'll come home late. But its fine! I still have you guys!"

Soon the birthday messages were replaced with 'im sorry to hear that' 'didnt y/n get a day off?' 'I can ne your gf instead' comments.

"Its nearly 12! Lets cut the cake!" He cheered and toon the cake from the table. "But first, i wanna sing myself a happy birthday and  make a wish"

He turned on some music and soon Happy Birthday songs were playing. He made cute faces and sang alonh with the music. And when it ended, he screamed and cheered.

"Whoooaaahhh!!" He shouted and started playing with the light switch, turning it on and off.

"Imma make a wish now! Everyone, please pray that it will happen!"

He closed his eyes and wished...

And when he opened them back, he let out a huge smile!

"I guessed it didnt happen!"

Little did he know, you were already standing behind him, ready to tickle his neck

"WAAHHHH WHOOOOO KAAAAAHHHH!!!"" he screamed out of his seat and you cant help but to laugh put loud

"Y/n?! Is that you??" He shakily asked.

"No its not. Im a ghost. Boo!" You teased and he let out a scream once again. He was about to cry

Once hobi regained himself, he looked back at his phone remembering that hes live.

The comments were all 'hahaha' 'cuteeee' and other stuff regarding you.

"Everyone, my wish came true!! Thank you for praying that it will come true!! Ill end this live now for someone needs a punishment. But Not thay kind of punishment ya nasty!"

"Army annyeong!" He waved, and you waved back behind him making him look at you.

Once the live ended. You immediately hugged him.

"Happy Birthday Hobi! I love love love love you!! Im so sorry. When you suddenly hung up on me, I realized that I was way too focused on my work and haven't been payong attention to you. Please forgive me!!" You buried your head on his neck inhaling his scent, the one you've always love

"I forgive you" he hugged back "but I dont forgive you for making me scare like that inforny of armys" he pouted

You cant help but to squish his cheeks

"Awww but you looked cute"

"Really now??"

"Yep!" You kissed his cheeks. "And as Promised We'll spend the day tomorrow!"

---

Wow I cant believe I wrote thia without any plans. Ahahha. I just went with the flow. I find it so fluffy.

Jhope is ruining my bias list. Hes the cutest fluffball ever! I SAW A GIF WITH HIS DIMPLES ON IT AND DEYM SON. IM JEALOUS.