tickets || k.sj 🌸

Words:870

-:-:-

I unlocked the front door and the first one I saw was Jin, his arms folded through his chest.

"Y/N where have you been? Its 2 am" he scoffed as I closed the door behind me. I yawned.

"Oppa, I worked overtime. Im tired" I walked towards him and was about to give him a goodnights or should I say Goodmorning kiss when He backed away from me

"You always come home late! And you always go to work early in the morning. I can't see you anymore Y/N! I can't cook for you anymore! I can't kiss nor hug you! You're always working!" He complained making my eyes wide.

"C'mon oppa, Im tired" I said and yawned. He slowly shook his head and went to our room,closing the door loudly. I guess Im sleeping in the couch.

The reason why I've been working my butt off this past few months is because I want to Surprise him with something he's really wanting. I just hope he'll be patient enough cause I also miss cuddling with him.

:-Jin POV-:

Its been 3 whole months since I've had a Normal talk with Y/N. She's always working and just last week, I saw her cheating on me. Tsk.

-Flashback-

I packed the lunch that I just made and made my way out of the house. Since Y/N is so busy, I'll just have to give this to her since Ive noticed that she became thinner.

I signed in the logbook and went inside of the huge building. I stood in front of the elevator, ready to go inside whenI heard a familiar voice from somewhere.

"Really?! Thank You So Much!!" Y/N shrieked as she hugged the tall guy in front of her. "I can't thank you enough for this! Thank you so much!" She was already crying as the guy patted her back.

I didn't know how to react. Anger filled me. So is this why she's always out this past few months? Why she always comes home late and goes to work so early? Its because of that man?

I slowly went out of the building and drove off.

-End-

I sighed as I remembered that scene. I don't know what to feel anymore. If she's seeing that man she'll break up with me in an instant but she didn't. She's a two timer.

:-Your POV-:

"Thank You Ahjumma!" I exclaimed as I took the small envelope from her! Finally, After months, I finally saved enough money to buy this.

I went out of the stall, humming a happy song as I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket.

Jin:
Meet me in the Coffee Shop near the mall, right now. I have something to tell.

I smilled as I read his text.

You:
Yep, mee too!

As I hit the send button, I took a cab and went straight to the coffee shop.

I payed for my ride and went inside the shop. My eyes wondered where He is.

My eyes stopped at a figure, no scratch that, I mean figures. My smile faded at the sight Im seeing. My boyfriend Jin laughing while holding someone's hand.

Don't think Stuff Y/N. He can never do that

I peacefully walked to their table, interrupting their conversation as I cleared my throat. They both looked at me with shocked face, while here I am wearing a small smile.

"Y/N, good thing you came!" Exclaimed Jin. I nodded as I looked at the girl beside him. He probably noticed that that he stammered at his next response "O-oh Y/N. You see, I want our relationship to end now"

I remained silent as my brain processed all the things he said. "W-what?"

He gave me a smug look "Oh C'mon Y/N, just tell it already. I already know your secret"

I gave him a confused look "what secret?"

"Tsk. That you're nothing but a Girl who can't get contented that you need to Two Time Us. You're nothing but a two timer slut---" as fast as lightning I slapped his face, tears began falling through my eyes.

"H-how dare you say that to me!" I said as I wiped my tears. His face still wearing that smug look.

"Thats the truth! The reason why you're always coming home late and always up early in the morning is because you're having an affair with your boss--" I cut him off with a slap once again. "Tsk"

"How dare you accuse me for something I didn't even do?!" I shouted. I didn't care if people were looking at us, I didn't care a bit. "I thought you were different from others" I wiped my tears off. "But you're just thesame!"

I saw how his smug face faded, turning into a confused one. The girl beside him patted his shoulders.

I took the tickets out from my pockets and slammed it into the table. His eyes widened.

"Here take it. You can even take the Woman with you if you want to. Don't worry, you don't have to pay me back" I tiredly continued. "And if you want us over, then so be it"