attention || k.th 🌸

Words:579

Your eyes were focused at the television in front of you that you didn't notice Taehyung sit beside you.

"Yes! Go Dong Man!" You cheered.

You were watching the kdrama Fight for my way, you're a big fan of Ko Dong Man and you hope someday you'll meet him in real life

"Y/n~" taehyung called you but your eyes were still focused at the show. "Y/n lets play" he tried tugging your shirt but you didn't budge

"Yeye, go play with your phone" you said not looking at him. "Yes In your face sucka!"

"Y/n come play with me! Is that show more important than your boyfriend--"

"Yes! Yes! He wooon~ you loose! In your face! Yas! Dong Man Saranghae!"

Taehyung watched you jumping up and down while cheering at the tv. He can't help but to feel jealous. Childish right?

He slowly stood up, his mood ruined and headed towards his room making sure to close the door loudly.

*insert door slamming sound effect*

You were startled at the sudden sound.

What the---

You looked at the sofa and didn't see taehyung sitting. Usually he'll be there smiling at you as you cheer for Dong Man but now he's not.

You remembered what he said a while ago. "Is that ishow more important than your boyfriend--"

You felt guilty for your action and behavior. You took the remote and turn off   The tv.

---

You slowly opened the door to his room. He was peacefully sitting in his bed while doodling on his drawing book.

He must have been that bored. You thought.

You closed the door behind you and sat on the edge of his bed. Looking at his drawing book, he was sketching a girl smiling. he noticed you looking so he immediately turned his back on you.

"Taehyung-ah! Please don't ignore me" you said and hugged him from behind.

"Why not. Go and talk to that Dong Man guy on tv" he coldly said with that deep voice of his.

You loosen your hug and faced his bag. Then an Idea came into your mind and you smirked knowing that it was his weakness.

Let's do it Ae Ra style.

"Oppa!~Why are you ignoring me? Don't you love me anymore? Hmmm~" you cutely said why folding your arms and put on a pout.

You saw how he stiffened. It was working.

"Oppa!~ Don't you love me anymore? Are you in love with someone else that you're ignoring me? Hmm~"

He sighed and looked at you, who was pouting. He couldn't help it but you were too damn cute.

"Y/n~ is Dong Man more important than your boyfriend? Hmmm~" he asked backed also doing an aegyo.

"Aniyo~ taehyung oppa is more important than Ko Dong Man~" you answered and pouted more,

"Will you Y/N play with me, your boyfriend whenever I want to?"

You smiled at his question. You pinched his cute cheeks and nodded.

"Promise"

Finally you saw how his frown turned into his boxy smile.

He opened his arms wide and you hugged him tightly. His smell lingering into your nose. He smells so damn Good.

"So wha do you want to play?" You asked as you looked up to his face.

"Hmmmm. I was thinking about playing twisters a while ago but now I don't feel like it"

"Then do you want to cuddle instead?"

Before answering, he pinned you down on the bed and hugged you.

-:-:-

-authornim-

So crappy. Why?! 🤣😭