puppy || j.jk 🌸

Words: 676

-:-:-

"Jungkookie Pleaseee!" You plead your boyfriend. "Please Please Pleaaassseeee!" You pouted.

Again, nothing. He just looked at you with those cold eyes

"For the third time, No y/n" and with that he walked away.

You pouted once more. Jungkook has never said No to you for getting another puppy.

Its just that this cute dog you found from the streets looked so lonely. You wanted to take care of it but Jungkook said no.

Why? Its just the 5th dog. Why can't he just say yes.

-:-:-

"y/n have you seen my sweater" Jungkook asked you one day while you were watching the television with Cloud, one of your dogs.

"No" you shook your head. You know that he was pertaining to the sweater you're wearing right now.

You have this plan in mind to ignore him until he says yes. You badly wanted the puppy.

The next few days, you've been ignoring him completely. You only talk to him if he asks you important questions or if you ask him questions, other than that, nothing.

He kept on asking why. 'Why are you mad?' 'Why are you ignoring me?' 'Did I do something wrong?'. But you answered with a shrug.

-:-:- Meanwhile...

Jungkook knows why you've been ignoring him. Its because of the puppy you wanted. He sighed as he looked at you playing with the four dogs you own.

He put his hand on his pockets and head out of the door.

-:-:-

Where are you Jeon Jungkook? You asked in your head.

You were peacefully playing with you dogs and then Bam! He's Gone.

Did he leave me?

Is he done with me?

Was I too harsh?

All those thoughts went in your head.

"Kookie where is your father?" You asked your dog but he just barked. You sighed as you played with his fur.

Suddenly the door opened gaining you're attention. There your boyfriend stood

"Where the hell have you been Jeon Jungkook?" You shouted running to him. You take the towel on one of the racks as you wipe his wet hair. "Why would you leave without permission" now, tears were falling in your eyes

"Y/n don't cry. Im sorry" he cooed. You were expecting him to hold your face but he didn't. You saw how his two hands were behind his back.

"What is that?" You asked, wiping the tears off. He looked at where your gaze is.

"Ow ahmm."

He pulled out a puppy with both of his hands. It was the puppy you wanted. Unlike Jungkook who was wet, the dog was perfectly dry.

"I can't stay for another day of you ignoring me y/n." He handed you the puppy and the puppy danced in your arms. "Ha. He likes you"

You put the puppy on the floor and it jumped and twirled to you. You chuckled on how cute it is. You felt Jungkook walking away but you immediately ran to him.

"What made you change your mind all of a sudden?"you asked.

"Like I said, I can't stay for another day of you ignoring me" he answered monotone.

You hugged him--not minding how wet his clothes were--making him shocked. "Thank You"

"You're Welcome Y/n. Sorry for being a jerk."

You broke the hug and looked at him "You'll never be a Jerk" he sighed.

"I was just lonely since you've been paying attention to the dogs rather than me. So I thought, If I allowed you to have another one, you'll forget me" he lowered his head.

Your eyes widened. You never have thought about that. He is indeed right that you've been playing with the dogs more often than him. Ow how lonely has he been.

"Is Jungkookie jealous?" You teased. You saw how his ear turned red. "Im Sorry too. They're just so cute to resist"

"And you think Im not cute?" He pouted. You pinched his cheeks.

"No You're way cuter. I'll rather loose them, than Loose you"

"Except for Cloud. Man I love that dog"