anniversary || j.hs 🌸

Words:580

"Y/n-ahhh! Wake up y/n-ahh!!" You heard hoseok scream. You covered your face with a pillow and turned around.

"Hobi five more minutes" you softly said.

"But y/n! We'll have a picnic at the park with the kids! So wake up now for me pleaseeeee!" He screamed some more, he also started shaking you "its 10:30 get up for me!"

"I can't believe I married you" you chuckled while rubbing your eyes.

"You love me that's why you married me! Now c'mon take a bath. I'll have to wake up the kids" as he said that, crying noises were heard from the other room.

"I guess they heard you screaming" you laughed at his clueless expression. You kissed his cheeks and went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

After dressing up into a summer dress paired with a nice hat, you walked down the stairs and saw hoseok with the twins laughing together.

"Appa! Stop! It tickles!~" Ha Ni laughed as she tried avoiding hoseok's tickles.

"Appa! I can't breathe!" Mi Na the other twin laughed.

You smiled to yourself while looking at your family in front if you. Hoseok your oh so loving Husband. The best person you've met. The sweetest and most Caring Guy. And of course your sunshine. Your 4 year old twins laughing with him is the best way to start this day.

You've been married for 2 years now, today being your 2nd year anniversary. He decided that instead of going out into one of those fancy dinner, you guys were going on a picnic.

"Eomma help us!" You snapped out from your daydream when you heard Mi Na shout. Hoseok turned around to look at you and smiled. He was wearing this White polo with a sorta Pineapple pattern into it paired with shorts.

"Hobi stop, they need to breathe!" You told him as you walked to them. "C'mon now, we don't want to miss the Cotton Candy Stand near the Park!"

-:-:-

"Eomma! Appa! Can We play in the playground right there!" The twin said in unison.

You looked at Hosek and asked if it was okay.

"You can! Just make sure not to talk to strangers! Don't go to far. Me and your Mom will be here watching you!" The twins cheered and run.

You watched them talk to the other kids. How they slide, swing and laugh together. It was a nice sight.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" You turned to see hoseok staring at you.

"Yes"

"Well I love You"

"Stop being cheesy hoseok" you covered your face with your hands. You felt all your blood onto your cheeks.

You felt his hands removing your hands and he faced you to him.

"I Love You y/n" he showed his sunshine smile, the smile that made you fell in love to him.

"I love you too" you answered.

He was leaning closer and closer but you being you, you dipped your finger into the cake's icing and wiped it in his pouted lips.

He opened his eyes and saw you laughing. You were holding your stomach and tears were forming into your eyes.

He smiled. He loves hearing your laugh. It was like his medicine. It can make him relax anytime.

He dipped his finger in the icing and wiped it onto your nose.

"We're even now"

You stopped laughing and hug him.

"Happ Anniversary Hobi. You're the Best! Saranghae!"

"I know"

"Hobi!"

-:-:-

(Author-nim)

Is this fluffy enough? I can't get enough of Hoseok! I just watched their Mic Drop comeback stage and I was attacked.

Also this is the cutest!