notice me senpai || j.jk 🌸

Words:527

"Oh My God y/n would you stop following me please?!" Jungkook groaned. You chuckled behind him and walked faster.

You hooked your arms into him,he tried to get it off but you only tightened your grip.

"So oppa were are we going?" You innocently asked. You knew he was going to have lunch with the others.

"For fuck's sake get lost" he groaned once more making your smile wider.

He knew that pushing you off him will only make you follow him more.

You like him. He doesnt. You're trying your very best to show him how much you love him, by following him, hanging out with him, teasing him. He might always push you away from him but you wont give up. Thats how much you love him.

"Ohhh y/n long time no see!"

You smiled when you so Hobi waving at you and pointing at the vacant seat beside him.

"Hi hobi!" You cheered, as you walk and sit next to him "wow when was the last time I saw you?!"

"Thank God" you heard jungkook breath.

"Well, Ive gotten more handsome right?"

You nodded in response.

"So why is y/n here again? Are you still pursuing our kookie?" Jin then asked,

"Yes oppa" you answered.

"Ya jungkookie! Why cant you just answer her already! Y/n here is very pretty, sweet and charming!" Taehyung teased jungkook beside him.

"Ye but she's annoying as hell"

"Language Mr.Jeon"

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and you chuckled.

"Well since y/n is here and we are all complete lets order Im hungry" suga groaned as he picks up the menu.

Lunch with the guys was great.

They decided to hangout together with you. You of course agreed knowing that Jungkook will be there for you to pursue. Never Give Up they say.

"C'mon y/n just let go already!" He flinched trying to get your hand off his arms

"But Oppa Im scared" you whined. You guys were inside a Horror house, a stand that was in the mall.

"I don't care now let go!"

"IpromisethiswouldbethelasttimeI'llbotheryou!Justpleaselets getoutofhere!" You bit back the sobs but failed. You were already crying.

You hated dark and scary places. Your imagination was beyond limit that you'll imagine killer clowns probably starring at you right now, or probably snakes ready to bite you.

Jungkook stayed quiet since then. Eventually you guys found the exit.

---

"Y/n were sorry that you had to go to that horror house. We didn't know"

"For the tenth time Namjoon Oppa its fine"

"Well its nice hanging out with you! See you tomorrow!"

"Don't forget about out Math Homework!"

"Yes!"

You sighed as they were no longer in sight. The sun setting and you dragged yourself at the bus stop.

----

"I've already told you a million times, Its nothing!"

"What do you mean nothing?! Ive been seeing you with her for a couple of weeks already!"

"We had a project for Petes sake Naeun!"

"Project my ass!"

You covered your ears as tears started falling down from your eyes. They were doing it again.

"You know what. Let's break things off between us"

-:-:-

-authornim-

This is so crappy.... sorry. So Part 2 will be uploaded shortly. Hehehehe.

Also Jungkook is currently ruining my bias wrecker list... well all of them to be exact. I dont know what to do anymore ahahahha