14: A boy with too much nerve

Começar do início

"Watch me" Eren said and mouthed the end of the sentence: '-daddy' before finishing with a wink.This fucking brat, Levi thought and crossed his arms.

Eren started his climb and Levi must say that he was kind of impressed with how easy he made it look, when he knew that it certainly wasn't easy.

"Sure you don't want to come?" he shouted to him when he was half way up.

"That harness looks good on you, love" he just replied, appreciating the way the straps dug into his ass.

"Yeah?" Eren said with a small, cocky smirk and did a little ass wiggle. "Well suit yourself~" he said and continued the climb, but with a little more movement in his hips, or at least so Levi imagined. "Ah this is so damn fun~ if I only had someone to share it with!" Eren suddenly said, obviously pretending to talk to himself.

"You'll have to try a lot harder than that if you want me to get up there, Eren" Levi said, although he wore a hint of a smile.

"Yeah?" Eren asked again with a confident smile just as he heaved himself over the edge. "Ahhh... this sight is the best..." he faintly heard him say, but he couldn't see him anymore. He must be laying flat on top of the platform.

All of a sudden Levi heard a buzz from his pocket. What was that? He had put his phone on silent mode, only with the exception that it will let through texts and calls from the few contacts that he had put as 'favorites'. He picked up his phone to see who it could be... although he had his suspicions.

Eren
077-0330 XXXX

Eren:
If you make it all the way up here, I'll blow you before dinner

Levi snorted and dragged a frustrated hand through his hair. This brat really liked to challenge him, and this time he had actually given him a tempting price. Levi typed a quick reply.

You:
And where would that take place?

Eren:
Restaurant's toilet? Haha

Eren didn't seem to take this too seriously, something that Levi hastily decided that he would get to fucking regret.

Eren's POV

Levi:
Deal.

Excitement flooded through his veins and he sprang up upon reading the reply. It was the perfect taunt. He had gotten Levi to try it but without having to risk much. Levi had said that he had only done this once before and this climb would also prove to be harder for him considering his kind of short limbs and the truly bad clothes for climbing that he wore. Tight and not stretchy clothes like that would definitely restrict his movement even further.

Eren was just happy about getting Levi to try it together with him and to be honest he really wanted to see him climb. He could bet on that he would look really hot while having to work physically like that. He spotted Levi on the ground talking to Marco who, despite looking a little confused at the sudden change of heart, helped him on with the harnesses and belts.

Scratch that, he'll look unbelievably hot, Eren realized as he saw the straps tighten around his perfectly built limbs. The man had taken off his coat and the thin white shirt hugged him so damn well.

Marco followed him to the wall and seemed to be explaining the basics to him while Levi stared with a concentrated frown at the grips which most of the times were enough far apart that he would just be able to reach them. And barely reaching a grip would mean a lot of heavy work since he then would have to use his pure arm strength to pull himself up - all while balancing and moving around in equipment he wasn't used to.