EPILOGUE

~10 years later~

Unknown POV:
Autumn leaves started falling and it continued falling as I raced towards the open field where the ceremony will be held.

The leaves crunched and I laughed at the little thing that kept me entertained for the past 10 minutes. Then my friend, Caira walked over to me with a basket of pink, red and white rose petals in it. She smiled brightly at me and waved before saying, "Hey, aren't you bored yet?"

I shook my head 'no' and grinned at her. "No, not really. I'm actually very excited to see her." I said as she nodded.

"Hey do you wanna play tag while we're waiting for them?" She asked with a toothy grin.

"Won't your mom get mad if she sees you all dirty? I mean, you already look nice in that white dress. It'd be a shame if it got dirty." I said. She looked back at the venue, I guess she looked at her mom. Then she looked back at me and shrugged.

"Maybe she will... buuut—" She trailed off as she walked towards me and patted my shoulder.

"You're it!" She called and laughed. She started running as the rose petals fell to the ground. I laughed at her silliness and chased after her, trying my best to tag her.

Me chasing her and her chasing me lasted for about 3 or 5 minutes and we only stopped when droplets of sweat were covering our foreheads. Then both of us heard the sound of crunching leaves, meaning that someone was approaching us. We turned our heads to the direction of the noise and saw a dirty-blonde haired girl with blue eyes, wearing a white dress just like Caira. Her hair was fixed in a messy bun and she as wearing white doll shoes with pink ribbons as a design for it. When she walked closer to us, I finally realized who she was and waved at her.

"Hey Judith!" I greeted with a grin plastered on my face.

She waved back at me and smiled. "Hi! What were you guys doing earlier?" She asked.

"We were playing tag! Do you wanna join us?" Caira asked cheerfully.

"I would but, Aunt Maggie told me to get you guys because the ceremony is starting." She said.

"Well, lets go then." I suggested as both girls nodded and the three of us walked to the venue.

- - - - - - -
I stayed at the back if the line while everyone else started walking down the aisle like flower girls, ring barer and etc. I watched all of them walk down and I saw Caira walk ahead with Judith following her next. Then Klyde, my bestfriend, walked down next with Keith following him after.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back and my eyes widened as I saw the most beautiful person I have ever seen. She looked like a goddess except she wore a white, glittery ball gown and a long veil covering her face while holding a bouquet of red roses. Her hair was up in a beautiful bun and— uGhh I couldn't describe her beauty anymore because no words can express how gorgeous she looked.

I hugged her waist since it was the highest that I could reach. Then she ruffled my hair and beng down a little so she could reach my height. She hugged me properly and I had my arms wrapped around her as well.

"You look so beautiful, Clemmie." I complemented then I heard her chuckle and say, "Thank you, goofball."

I separated from her while my smile still remained on my face. "Seriously, you're just— wow." I muttered as she just giggled at my response.

Then Miss Carol looked at us, signalling that we should walk down the aisle. I looked at the beautiful bride and offered my hand as if I'm some kind of little prince.