•Chapter 27: Better•

3rd person POV:

Clementine drove faster when she heard the crash. She avoided and dodged every walker that would come up to her.

She didn't care what would happen to her at this point, all she wanted was to get to her friend... All she cared about was to get Gabe back.

She turned to an alley and straight ahead and kept drving til she saw a crashed car surrounded by dead walkers.

"Gabe?" She called out as she got off the motorcycle and ran up to the car where she saw nothing but blood.

Her heart started beating fast as she backed away from the car and looked around.

"Gabe?! GABE?! GABE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" She called out but all she heard was silence.

She started running around to look for Gabriel til she stumble upon a red sneakers that looked kinda familiar.

Oh no...

"G-Gabe?" She called out as she walked closer and there she saw a walker sitting down. She released a sigh and got her knife out and pushed it into the walker's temple.

She pulled her knife out and looked at the walker and then around to see if she could ever find Gabe.

All of a sudden, someone tackled her to the ground and wrapped its hands around her neck. She looked at the person and there she saw David choking her.
"You fucking little bitch... I'm gonna kill you and I'm gonna make it painful." David growled as Clementine tried to reach for her knife but David kicked it away.

"P-Please..." Clementine choked out.

"Die!" David just bursted out as he kept choking Clementine til she was all blue.

Her vision slowly fading and her grip on David's hands slowly losing.

She thought it was all over until someone hit David in the head with a wrench.

Clementine coughed and caught some air as she tried to restore her vision.

"Stop!" David yelled but all Clementine could here was the sound of a wrench hitting  his bones.

The sound stopped and someone walked over to her and pat her back.

"Are you okay Clem?" A voice asked as she looked up and was met by a brown eyed boy.

She tried to smile but she couldn't and she kept coughing.

"What the actual fuck dad?!" Gabe yelled at his father as he kept rubbing Clementine's back.

"You're seriously defending this little punk? She fucking shot me Gabriel!" David pointed out.

"But did she kill you?!" Gabe bursted out.

"She was trying to--"

"No dad, she wasn't! She had to get you off of uncle Javi. She did what she had to." Gabriel said as he kept his eyes on the girl infront of him.

All of a sudden, they heard a few moans and groans of the walkers. They looked to their left and saw a bunch of them pouring out.

"Fucking hell" -David.

"Come on, Clem. Can you stand up?" Gabe asked as Clementine tried to stand but failed.

"Let me carry you." Gabe said but Clementine shook her head and got her gun out and shot some walkers.

"Goddamit..." Gabriel murmured as he picked Clementine up in bridal style.

Clementine tried to stop him but nothing came out of her mouth... All that came out of her mouth was air and nothing else.