•Chapter 36: All for her•

Kind of a long chapter ahead.
Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

I love you!

//Multimedia above - Just my type | The Vamps//

🖤J

"Hey Clemmie, you need some water?" Carl asked as he held a water bottle infront of Clementine.

"Yeah, but not for me, for Aj." Clementine said as she gladly took the bottle from Carl's hands. She gave him a smile which Carl returned and he walked away from her.

Meanwhile, leaning against a tree, playing with a strand of grass in his hands, he rolled his eyes at the sight of Carl and Clementine. He noticed that Carl was approaching him so he turned his attention back to the grass he was holding.

"Hey." Carl called, not showing the feeling of warmth or comfort towards his rival.

"Do you need anything?" Gabe asked without looking at Carl. He scoffed and looked back at Clementine who was currently walking towards the truck with Aj.

"Yeah," Gabe looked at Carl and raised a brow, waiting for him to continue "—I need you to stay away from Clementine."

Gabe smirked and rolled his eyes. He pushed himself away from the tree and inched towards Carl. Gabe being taller than Carl, he slightly looked down at the boy wearing a sheriff's hat. "That's not hard to do. What you need to worry about is 'Clemmie' trying to get close to me because in all honesty, right now, I couldn't care less if she's around me or not." Gabe said, his chocolate eyes looking at Carl's ocean blue eyes.

"Not hard to do huh?"

"Yeah. And also, is that what she really wants? Or is that what you want?" Gabe asked with a mocking tone in his voice.

Carl scoffed and wipped a smirk on his face "She's mine." he suddenly blurted.

"Does she know that?"

"No, but she will."

And with that Gabe shrugged him off and started to walk away from Carl but before he could go any further, Carl grabbed him by his arm. Obviously shocked about his rival's unknown strength, he faced him with wide and fiery eyes.

"What the hell do you want now?" Gabe asked annoyingly.

"If I see you near her, you're dead."

Gabe chuckled and shook his head before pulling his arm away from Carl "And if I see you trying to do something to her, you're gonna wish you were never born."

Carl had enough. Eventhough he knew that he started it in the first place, he pushed Gabe with all the strength he had resulting to Gabe fighting back and pushed Cark against the tree. Carl took out his knife and Gabe took out his dagger. Everything went so fast, one moment they were just shoving each other off, and now they're trying to stab each other with their weapons in their hands.

Gabs darted towards Carl, his dagger raised up high while Carl dodged his incoming attack. Now Carl was right behind him and he pushed Gabe with his foot resulting to Gabe landing face first on the tree. Gabe reacted fast and faced Carl who was currently about to stab him at his gut. Gabe avoided it by grabbing his arm and pulling him down roughly on the ground and he stood up to his feet.

"Gabe, Carl! Stop it!" A feminine voice called from afar but the two continued their brawl.

"Carl! Cut it out!" A man called next but the two still continued to kill each other.

Gabriel and Carl only stopped once Carl was being pulled away from Gabe by his dad and Gabe was being pulled away from Carl by Clementine. Carl was trying to resist while Gabe already calmed down once he saw the look on Clementine's eyes.

Her eyes showed something that Gabe never wanted to see when she looked at him.

Fear.

Indeed, she was scared of his current actions, but she never thought that Gabe could ever do something like this.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Clementine shouted and Gabe who just looked at the now sane Carl from across him. He rolled his eyes and pulled his arm away and then walked into the woods.

"Gabe!" Clementine called out but Gabe continued walking anyways. She looked back at Rick and Carl and apologized before running after Gabe who was about to throw a fit into the woods.

Gabe grew taller in almost 5 months and although Clementine was still not fond of his new found height, she didn't let him intimidate her.

"Gabe can you slow down a bit?" Clementine called out but Gabe's pace just continued to increase.

Clementine let out a frustrated sigh and started to run towards Gabe and as soon as she was close enough, she grabbed him by his arm forcing him to look at her.

"WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT CLEM?" Gabe suddenly lashed out. Clementine was taken aback by his sudden actions and removed her grip from Gabe's arm.

"What ever happened to my Gabriel?" She muttered which took Gabe by surprise but he didn't let her see that she was shocked.

5 months... if you think about it, it's just a short period of time but a lot could happen during those times. Gabe changed... alot. Clementine was almost shocked to see him for the first time 2 days ago seeing that his appearance changed a bit. He wasn't as limpy looking like he used to, he wasn't wearing his orange beanie like he used to and just let his messy locks exposed to the aggressive wind that flowed right through them. Aside from his appearance, his attitude changed too. He was no longer that cheerful, moody, bipolar teen. Now, he's just that blunt, emotionless, quiet person that Clementine found hard to get close to.

Back then, she wouldn't really care if she had a friend or not. As long as she has Aj, she was satisfied. But eversince Gabe came along, she changed. She found herself again when he was with him. She felt like she was with Lee all over again. She wasn't as cold as she used to, but she considered other people's feelings even with Carl sometimes.

He changed her. But unfortunately, time changed him.

Gabe sighed and leaned against a tree, combing his locks with his hands in the process. Then he looked at her with those chocolate eyes that now seemed to soften a bit.

"I changed. That's what happened." Gabe shrugged with his hands in his pockets. Clementine then walked towards him until their distance was 4 inches from each other.

"Why?" Clementine mumbled.

"Because," Gabe pushed himself up and moved closer to Clementine, now their face are just 2 inches away fron each other. His hot breath fanned her delicate face and she couldn't help but feel fluster and blush but ofcourse, she didn't know that. Her hazel eyes stared deep into his chocolate brown ones. "You left." He mumbled.

Damn, now she really felt her heart beat faster and she prayed to God that he wouldn't hear her embarassing thumps.

"But geez," He continued, still not moving an inch away or an inch more. But deep down, she wanted to him to move closer. "You're still gorgeous as ever."

Her eyes widened and she felt everything move in slow motion. Just 15 minutes ago he was throwing a fit towards her friend. Then 5 minutes ago, she was chasing after him until she finally gave up and grabbed him by his arm. Seconds ago, they were having a casual talk. Now, she felt his lips pressed against hers.

She didn't know what to do. She stayed still, with her eyes still wide. But little did she know, she kissed back.

I guess he's still bipolar like before.

- - - - - -
There you go hunny/ies. ;)
P.S. if you played the song while reading this, I hope you got the feels ;))

🖤J