•Chapter 16: Don't Apologise•

Clementine's POV:
"Glenn?" I said with my eyes wide open. I managed tp free myself and as soon as I did,  I ran up to him and hug him.

I felt everybody point their guns at me  except for Glenn who was currently hugging me too. 
"guys its okay, She's a friend of mine." Glenn said. 
"Well,  your friend tried to kill me." I heard Carl said. 
"I wouldn't have done that if you didn't point a gun in my head,  idiot." I said. 
"What?" Glenn said.
"I just did that to get your stuff,  if you would've just given me the stuff,  none of this would've happened." He defended.
"You asshole, I needed those stuff to survive!  Didn't you see that I was all by myself!" I fired back.
"That's enough!" Rick said making the two of us shut up.
"Take her to the cell,  I'll figure out something to do with her." He said as "Daryl" started grabbing me by my shirt and pushing me somewhere.
"Glenn,  help!" I shouted.
"come on guys, can't I vouch for her?" Glenn said.
"Sorry Glenn,  but she's a threat to all of us. We need to keep her away from us... Until further notice." Rick explained. 
"Move your ass, girl." Daryl said and I started walkng to wherever he's taking me.

---
I stared at the dark corner of the room.  Just thinking about how the hell should I get out of here.  I told myself that I don't want any more people with me. But time's being a bitch and it always gives me what I don't need.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by someone banging on my cell. I looked up and saw that familiar cowboy hat.  I rolled my eyes and turned my back on him.
"Leave me the hell alone Carl." I said sternly. I heard him chuckle making me look ahead of him. 
"Were you scared of me?" He asked as he was smirking.

I rolled my eyes and walked closer to him.
"Did it look like I was afraid of you?" I asked. He didn't answered,  he just looked me in my eyes as if he was mocking me.

"I'm not afraid of you. As a matter of fact, you should be the one who's afraid of me." I said.
"You're so cute when you get angry." He said.
"Fuck you." I said.
"I'd assume you'd like that." He winked. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my bed.
"Get the hell out of here." I said.
"I don't want to." He said.
"Fuck off, Carl." I said.
"Then come here." He winked.
"I'm not in the mood for your bullshit so unless you want me to beat you up, I'd consider that you run as fast as you can." I said and he smiled...  SMILED. As if he didn't even give a damn of what I just said.

"I'll be right back." He said as he finally walked off. I sighed and just lay on the bed and thought about some stuff til I fell asleep.

---
"Clem...  Hey,  clem." I heard a voice calling out to me.  I opened my eyes and looked around and saw Glenn outside my cell.  I quickly got up and ran up to him. 

"Glenn! Please get me out of here." I pleaded.
"You know that I'd get you out if I can but... I don't make the decisions here." He explained. I sighed and sat down on the floor and looked at him in disbelief.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said.
"I'm sorry Clem... Really I am,  I tried to convince them and everything but they wouldn't listen to me." He said.
"well you didn't try hard enough." I said and went back to the bed.
"Clem...  Can I ask you something?" He said.
"Fine." I said as I crossed my arms.
"Why are you alone?  Aren't you supposed to be with Lee?" He said. And just like that,  just by hearing his name, I got goosebumps all over my body.

"Let me make this short, everyone you knew that was with me, they're all gone... Except for Lilly, I don't really know where she is." I said.
"What happened?--"
"I don't wanna talk about it... It just brings back all the pain." I said while crossing my arms.
"Its okay... I understand." He said.
"Thank you." I said.
"The moment I saw you, I knew that you've been through alot... But I never imagined something like this." He said.
"You haven't even know the full story... But, I had to kill alot of people... I had to witness a lot of people die right infront of me... A part of me regrets it a part of me doesn't... I regret it cause, I know that I'm too young to witness those kind of thngs... I don't because I won't be here right now if I didn't so..." I said while looking down.
"I'm so sorry Clem." He said.
"Don't apologise, it already happened." I said. He nodded and stood up.
"I'm gonna get you some food. I'll be right back." He said as I nodded. I went back to my bed again and tried to rest my head just to get away from whatever I'm feeling right now.

Heyyyyoooo... I'm such a terrible author 😂😂 I keep saying that I'll update but it never happens... but the truth is, I did update. I published 4 chapters yesterday and when I checked this morning, they were all deleted... I'm literally crying right now cause I worked so hard for those chapters and now they're gone. Something's wrong with wattpad .... it keeps freaking deleting my bomb ass chapters 😭😭😭