•Chapter 15: Unexpected•

Clementine's POV:
"Now put your gun down and kick it to me." "Carl" commaded.
"Why should I?" I said as I gave him a death glare.
"I'd shoot your brains out." He said.
"You don't have the balls to." I said as he tried to shoot me but missed.
"You missed." I said.
"I think you have a little something on your ear." He said as I touched my ear and realised that it was bleeding.
"The next bullet flies through your brain if you don't give up your gun." He said. I rolled my eyes and just followed what he said.
"Anything else?" He asked.
"Look man, I don't have anything else." I said.
"You're lying. I heard what the girl said earlier, do you really think I'm stupid?" He said.
"Then why would you ask me if I have anything else when you already know
I have something under my sleeve." I said as he walked over to me with his gun still pointed at me. He started to check if I have anything else then he finds my knife.

As he slowly put his gun back to his holster, I grabbed him by his shirt and head butted him. He fell down and tried to reach for his gun but failed eventually as I started throwing punches at him. He then grabbed my arms and pushed me away causing me to land on my butt. Then I noticed my gun is a few feet away from me so I decided to grab it and point it at him. And before he even knew it, I was the one in control.

"You really think I would give up that easily?" I said as breathlessly.
"Oh I wouldn't do that of I were you." He said smirking.
"Lucky for you, your not me." I said as I loaded the gun but even before I could shoot him, somebody grabbed the gun from me and held me down.

"Carl! Get out of here now!" I heard a man say. Carl the stood up and grab his gun and pointed it to me.
"We have to finish this." He said.
"Carl! She's just a girl, Get the fuck out of here!" The man said.
"But Daryl-"
"Now!" He said as he just rolled his eyes and sprinted away from us.

"You shouldn't have done that you know?" He said as he tied me up. Once he was done, he pulled me by my shirt and stood me up.

"Stop wobblin' around and start walkin'" Daryl said as I did what he told me.

We started walking towards the prison that I saw earlier and I saw someone familiar to me...

"Daryl who's that?" He said.
"She came up on your son and tried to kill him." Daryl said.
"Correction, he came up on me and tried to kill ME. What the hell am I supposed to do?" I said as Daryl pushed me inside.

"You shouldn't have done that little girl." He said.
"Or what? You gonna kill me? Go ahead." I said as he pointed a gun at me. But then...

"Wait! Stop, Rick!" Someone said making me look over to see who it was. My eyes widened in shock as I realised that he was...

"Clem?"
"Glenn?"

---
Sorry for the short chapter, but I'll be updating tomorrow hehehe!
-Jenna