•C H A P T E R 1: Meeting•

• Clementine •
"We take them out..." I said looking at Javi.
"But they're too many." Javi said.
"No they aren't. Hey, you wanna get your nephew and your girl out that gaddamn truck? Help me take them out and stop being a fucking pussy." I said as I stood up and walked over to the nearest walker. I kicked its knee and stab its head and the same thing happened to the rest of the walkers that came over to me.

As soon as all of them were dead, a girl from the truck came out and Javi caught her. Another person came out and it was a boy... probably around my age but that's the least of my worries right now.

"You happy to see me?" Kate asked Javi. Javi stared at her for awhile but later on they kissed.

Oh God, do they really have to do that infront of us right now? Fucking gross.

"Gross." Mariana said.
"Come on, I think we gotta pass." Kate said.

Finally.

"Come on, lets go back to Prescott." I said and looked back at Tripp and he just nodded at me.

"Umm, excuse me but what's your name again?" Kate asked.
"Clementine." I said with no emotion and without even looking back at them.
"Well, thank you for saving us Clementine." She says.
"Glad I was able to help." I said with the same tone on my voice.

Later on, Mariana started talking about bubble baths on Prescott while I'm here thinking.

Don't get your hopes up, at this kind of time, there are no such thing as bubble baths.

"Stupid." I whispered soft enough so that nobody could hear me.

I continued walker but later on stopped on my tracks to see a smashed car. I looked back to Javi and say...
"When we get back to Prescott, you still owe me a working ride."
"Oh, I was hoping you'd stay... considering..."
"Considering what?" I asked as I kept an emotionless face.
"No way!" Mariana said as she ran over to something. She picked it up and looked back at Javi and smiled. Javi grabbed a mixtape and showed it to her.

She smiled and said...
"Thanks."

*gunshot*

Mariana got shot in the head while Javi stood there obviously shocked of what just happened. Suddenly, bullets started firing all around and I took cover and pulled my gun out and returned fire.

"Son of a fucking bitch!" I muttered as I kept firing back.

I took cover again and check if I still have bullets. Well, I do have some but not enough to kill them. I sighed and grabbed a couple of bullets at my pocket. I put the bullets in and—

*Bang*

Sorry for the lame chapter 😭🙌