"Uhm, I'll have a Cotton Candy Frappe, what about you Em?"

"The same," I smiled and she nodded.

She gave us our drinks and we went down to one of the tables by the window. The chairs where spiny, so of course we had to sit there.

"So, what did I miss when I was gone?" Hayes asked and I shrugged.

"Nothing really. It's been boring pretty much. The only thing I did that was amazing was the performance."

"Oh. Well, when we get back can we just watch Netflix? I sorta just want to relax if that's okay with you."

"Yeah that's fine. Amazing actually. My stomach is killing me and I don't know why."

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I should be," I smiled and he nodded.

We walked home and I went straight to my bedroom and laid down.

"Hey, Cam and I are going to the store. Do you wanna come?" Hayes asked me.

"No I just want to lay here," I said and he nodded.

He gave me a quick kiss before leaving and left my room.

(Okay I hate talking about this but it'll be cute. So I wanted to add it. I hates writing the first part. It's so awkward. But it gets cute swearzies!)

I went to the bathroom and then I saw a red stain on my bed sheets.

No. Freak. Frick.

What happened? You guessed it. I got my period.

Ew just the word bothers me. No.

Well I need the things for it, I'm not prepared. Crap. Can and Hayes are at the store. Do I ask them? This is so embarrassing.

*

To; Hayes

Uh, Hayes?

From; Hayes

Yes princess?

To; Hayes

Can you guys get me something?

From; Hayes

Yeah sure love whatcha need?

To; Hayes

I, uh. Do you remember how I told you my stomach was hurting and I had cramps?

From; Hayes

I know what you're talking about. Don't be embarrassed. (: yeah I'll have Mahogany get them she came with us.I love you more beautiful, I'll be home soon.

To; Hayes

Oh dear god thank god you knew. You're truly the best boyfriend. I love you so much.

From; Hayes

I love you more beautiful, I'll be home soon.

*

Ugh no I do not like this.

I changed my pants into sweats and I pulled my bed sheets off and put them in the washer.

Well, tried. They where huge and I couldn't see over top of them.

"Emily what are you doing with those?" Jake asked and I just stood there and froze.