"We're all going to play a quick game. Basically, all of our beautiful girlfriends are going to take turns to sit on the chair we have set up, but with a blindfold on. We're all going to go to them and hold hands. Whoever can recognize their partner, wins!" He said making ARMY scream.

I raised my mic up to my mouth, "What do we win?"

"A smack in the face," Yoongi oppa retorted making everyone laugh. I rolled my eyes and smiled softly as they were bringing our blindfolds out. Taking the skinny strip of fabric in my hands, I quickly tied it over my eyes then stood up and started stumbling.

"What are you doing Jisoo?" Hobi oppa asked, and I scoffed into the mic, "I'm Jimin from the Blood Sweat and Tears music video!"

I could hear Jimin oppa start laughing hard even over ARMY's screams making me laugh too. After a few minutes of imitating Blood Swear and Tears scenes, the game was ready to get started.
Hyein was first. She was talking into her mic as Somin tied the blindfold around her eyes.

"I'm going to get Jinnie," She said confidently making ARMY cheer.

Time skip to after everyone's turn

I laughed as May finally chose Tae oppa. I walked over to the chair and sat down as May tied my blindfold over my eyes.

I felt around for my mic the brought it up to my mouth when I found it, "I'm going to name all the members."

"Wait, really?" Jin oppa asked, and I nodded.

"Of course she's going to try and guess all of them," I heard Jungkook say making me roll my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes?" I heard him ask and I silently brought the mic up to my mouth again before asking, "How the heck did you know?"

"I know you well enough babe," I heard Jungkook say before ARMY's started to cheer louder.

"Alright! We're starting now!" I heard Namjoon oppa say.

I put my hands out in front of me then held the hands that were there then pinched them while smirking, "That's Yoongi oppa."

"Jisoo what the fu-"

"Alright! Next person!"

I held the next pair of hands before scoffing, "Tae oppa, his hands are huge."

"Next!"

I held my hands out, but I was left hanging for a while. I pouted and then spoke into the mic, "Why are there no hands?"

"Put the mic down and hold out your hands." Jimin oppa said, and I did what he asked. ARMY went quiet all of a sudden, shit. What are they planning now?

I felt a hand hold mine before I felt a presence around me. My blindfold was untied from the back and dropped down into my lap. The first thing I saw was Jungkook kneeling down in front of me. My eyes started to sting, and I quickly spoke into the mic, "This better not be a joke, Jeon."

"It's not, I just don't know how to start," He smiled softly before taking a deep breath, "I didn't want it to be cheesy because you would end up hitting me, but it is. So here I go. Min Jisoo, I love you so much it's crazy. I love how you always try and make everyone happy. I love how you take care of others, I love how you always know what to say, I love how you're so beautiful without even trying. Just wearing comfy clothes, with a bare face, and your hair tied up. I love everything about you, how you unconsciously cuddle into me while sleeping, or how you pout when you're talking. Shit, I just love you. I realized that even though there are a lot of things that could make me happy, I don't need them. Because I have you. I'm so lucky to be able to call you mine, will you give me the honor of calling you mine forever?