Mileven- Murderer

General POV- they're 14

El and Mike were currently cleaning up the basement, since they had a big sleepover with the party. But of course, they made a mess.

"El can you try and find my super com? I think it's under the couch." Mike smiled lightly, cleaning off the table.

El smiled, bending down, as she ducked her head under, looking for the super com.

"I found— ah!" She screamed, jumping up, as Mike turned around, furrowing his eyebrows.

"El? What happened?" He asked, as she quickly hid behind him, pointing to the creature with her shaky fingers.

"It touched me." She shuttered, shaking.

"El, it's just a spider." He chuckled, going over to the couch.

"Do something!"

"Okay." He shrugged, quickly stepping on it, making her scream.

"What?"

"Y-you- you killed it." She cried, as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Well you're supposed to"-

"Y-you murderer!" She screamed, backing away from mike, as he chuckled.

"El you told me to do something."

"Not kill it! You're a murderer!" She cried, running upstairs.

"El! Relax!" Mike chased after her, as she ran in the kitchen.

"El, what's wrong?" Karen asked, as Nancy furrowed her eyebrows.

"H-he killed a s-spider." She cried, as Mike sighed, crossing his arms.

"El, that's a good thing. Spiders are dangerous." Karen chuckled.

"But he killed it." She cried, as Nancy giggled lightly, making Mike flip her off.

"El spiders can bite you, and make you really sick."

"Yeah, I'm your hero." Mike held his head up, crossing his arms.

"Oh." El sniffled, wiping her tears.

"So let's all agree that when we see a spider, we should kill it." Nancy smiled, making El shake her head.

"I don't wanna be a murderer."—

"El"— mike tried to cut her off.

"You're dating a murderer." Nancy shrugged, making El nod.

"So can we go back downstairs?" Mike asked, as El nodded, skipping back downstairs, as Mike chuckled, walking behind her.

~~~

El got out of the shower, and got dressed in her nightgown, walking in the room, and saw Mike reading, as she got in bed, scooting away from him.

"El?" Mike asked, scooting closer, as she scooted further.

"If I scare you, are you gonna kill me too?"

"El, no." He chuckled.

"But I'm dangerous."

"No you're not."

"That's not what Troy and his friends say." She mumbled, making him sigh.

"You're not dangerous, and I'm obviously not gonna kill you." He sighed, as she nodded slowly.

"Okay." She turned around, facing him, as he smiled, putting a strand of hair behind her ear. "You're still a murderer though."

"So are you." He chuckled, making me open her mouth in shock.

"I did it to protect you." She sniffled, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"El, I'm just kidding."

"But I killed a lot of people." She sniffled.

"No you haven't. Only.. a few?"

"Yeah, those lab people, and that old lady and papas workers." She sniffled, making him sigh.

"You're not a bad person."

"Yes I am." She cried, as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She cried in his chest, as he rubbed her back, sighing.

"You are a good person. I would say it's self defense." He shrugged, making her sniffle.

"El, why did this stupid spider make this whole conversation happen? You're a good person." He hugged her tightly.

"Okay." She sniffled, wrapping her arms around him.

"Do you wanna get some sleep?"

"Yeah." She sniffled, cuddling up to him, as he reached over her, turning off the lamp.

"Goodnight El." He yawned, resting his chin on her head, as her curls tickled his neck.

"Goodnight." She buried her face in his chest, as they drifted or to sleep.

~~~

Sorry, it's kinda short, I've been really busy with school and High school sucks ass. I'm ready to leave

Anyway, who wants a sad Mileven chapter? Y'all's lemme know

-Valerie❤️