•47•

•••

Walking on the side walk, holding tight on my bag as my eyes wondered everywhere and listening to this nasheed called "Catch me when I Fall" it's beautiful and relaxing, reminds me of Allah while I try to avoid the fact that I let Zayn walk with me.

A part of me hated myself for letting him walk with me, another part things this is because I'm after peace and Allah's sake.

"How's Emile?" He asked. It wasn't that I can't hear him with the earphones but I just wanted to ignore him. "I think it's best you find out yourself when you see her," I replied, hoping he'd get my message.

"I only met her once." He stated that like I cared. "Great." And I gave hima short reply, obviously he didn't get the message. My eyes feel on his clutch when it let out a squeaky sound and I started to wonder that I needed up asking him without noticing.

"How's your leg going?" I own a good heart I guess and he seemed surprised that I finally said something first. "Its fine, I'll be able to walk without the clutch by tomorrow that's why I needed a long walk so it won't be harder when the doctor tells me to walk without it." He smiled and I can never agree in how it suits him.

"Good for you," I replied looking away from him. "Im sorry," and I felt the same shiver feeling again. "I know my apology is hard to be accepted." He continues making me sigh frustratedly.

"I already forgave you so stop over thinking it." I said. " but I know it's not out of your heart," he doesn't stop and I just wanted to get home as fast as possible right now. "If you are this good to know what's in my heart then you should have used that when you bullied me," I stopped and glared at him, "your the least person I'm expecting to understand me so when I said I forgave you it was only from my faith in Allah, don't dig in it." I replied before walking and not turning back.

I said I accepted his apology and I let him walk with me home but yet his here telling me what's inside my heart? Human can really be stupid, selfish and anything is just never enough.

"D-deena. Wait, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." He tried catching up with me and just because I felt pity on him struggling to catch up, I lowered my speed.

In a way, I'm really happy his changing so much, he agrees with his mistakes and apologizes immediately unlike before where everything he does is right. That accident have done a lot to him and I'm glad, it only proves to me that I wasn't wrong when I gave him a second chance.

"I like how you faith in your religion," and silence is hard to maintain to him now than he was. Cold and silent, but sneaky and a jerk, that's what he was. "I wish I could say the same." I know my words are harsh now a days but I can't help it sometimes.

"Y-yeah, like you can't." He nervously chuckled and I couldn't help it but give it a small smile secretly at the way he's really nervous with me. I don't wanna admit it but it's cute.

Subhannallah, he changed in a blink of an eye.

•••

As soon as I walk in my house, I took off my shoes and was about to leave to my room when I heard my mom calling.

"Mama, your home?" I asked when I found her in the living room. "Yes, I didn't go today." He replied leaving me curious of why? "Why?" And I asked. "Deena, come sit with me. We need to talk."

Okay...

I sat on the spot she patted for me to sit and took off my hijab to run and fingers through my hair. "What's wrong, mama?"

"Nothing is wrong, I just want to ask about you and your plan."

"Plan?" What? "Habibty, your graduating soon, what do you wanna do after?" She asked. This was unusual but I'll just play it cool until I find what's really with her.

"Not really," I smiled. "Tell me what's on your mind." And she smiles back. "I don't really know what I'll be majoring in but I definitely know that I want to continue my studies." I finished. I haven't had the talk with myself of what am I going to do after, I just leave the time decide what tomorrow will be.

"What do you think?" I asked her and from her expression, I knew something was totally off. "I don't kno-" to my guess I letnmy voice cut her off. "Mama, if it's because of the money then I can take a year off and work a part tim-"

"No no no, habibty, it's not like that. It's just another story." He sighed caressing my hair. "You know ever since your father left I have been taking care of you alone," he starts and I gave her my all ear. "I want the perfect life for you, and I wanna make sure you live one, at least just a moment." I chuckled at that. "Mama, this moment right now where I'm blessed with this soft touch is a perfect one. You don't need to try and make my life perfect when looking at you is perfect to me." I smiled only earning a small smile from her.

"When ever I look at you I feel blessed, you remind me of you father and I'm blessed that I had him as my husband and I want you to have a husband that will take care of you and love you just the way mine did." I didn't get what she ment by that or my mind was overreacting.

"A husband where you'll share your happiness and sadness in life, one that will keep you away from zinah and bad things, who would gladly be yours and you'll be his." I wasn't getting the point now.

"Mama, what are you trying to say?" My mind was already guessing it, but it was denying it. "Sweety, my love and my life is all for you. I could do anything to keep you safe and next to my arms but I know one day I'll let you go," she continues only making it harder for me to understand.

"Could you please tell me why are you talking about letting me go?!" I was freaking out.

"Deena habibty..." Even though I was impatient, I was trying my best to stay calm as ever.

"I have a friend who came here the day we invited the Indonesian families at home and they saw you..." I still didn't get it. "And?"

"She called me and told me that they loved you and... they want you for their son."

•••

Moon:

Omg! They want her for their son?! Who are they and how come she didn't see them? Wait for the next chapter to find out.

(Unedited)