•24•

•••

It's a bad idea.

"It's a bad idea.." She breathed out. "Got anything better?" He breathed back.

They were sitting behind Deena's rock to make the wolfves lose track on them. That was his plan.

"Sitting behind a rock is useless.."

"Their animals and not human, they can get lost"

"What type of logic is that!? They can smell us."

"they still dont know how do we smell."

...

"OK you gotta point, but why did you carry me!" She says pushing him away from her. "I had no option," his heavy breathing hit her forehead while his eyes roamed around, search for any wolf romaing around the area at the same time to ignore her blabbering.

Soon he sat down with her. "Let's stay here for a bit, they might come back because we made them follow us here" he explains and Deena nodded.

She didn't know he was good at these kind of situation and the fact that he was touching her too much when carrying her which was haram didn't mind her at all.

As long as it got them away from the scary wolf.

Maybe school does helps him.

"How much do you weight." He sudden start, as if he wasn't asking. "Excuse me?".

"You heard it clearly." He eyes were seriously as if it was one of the most important question at the moment.

While she was flushed, she looks at him with red face that even under this dim light from the moon, her face was seen as red as ever.

"You almost broke my bone" he sighs and her hand was ready to slap that face of him but she stopped herself and instead, she glared.

"Shut up! Your not supposed to ask me that!" Her yelling made him stand up. "Keep it low. Let's go back already" he orders and starts walking.

She holds the rock for support and tries to stand up, but she fails.

"Zayn," She calls for him making him turn to her irritatedly. "I can't stand." She admits.

"What the fuck is I can't stand?" He asked, obviously getting frustrated by her. "I can't stand." She repeats and he let's out one of the heaviest sighs ever while walking towards her.

"What are you doing?" She asks when he leans down and pulls her legs, pushing her jeans up a bit but she was fast enough to stop him.

"Anything but not carrying you again." he tease.

And her bruise ware seen, the greenish-purple bruise was seen on her ankle, he touches it slightly and caughts her holding her pain and wince.

"Who said I'll let you carry me again" she whispered for him not to hear but he did and looks up to her before standing up again.

"The camp isn't that far from here" he says, looking at the direction of their camp. "Your leaving me here?" She asks and he nods. "I'll bring some ice and whatever" by whatever, he means an aid kit.

He starts leaving as she watches his back going further away from her. She sighs and glances down on her ankle.

It's getting puffy.

She wants to go back home by the time, because this trip is a hella crazy one.

She rode a roller coaster, she was seen uncovered, she run with Zayn from a crazy old man because of a stupid panda bear hand in hand, meet the flirty Zach, turned Max out, did other activities on the camp, almost cursed because of Zayn, went deeper into the woods because of Zayn, got chased by wolves because of Zayn, tripped and got a bruise on her ankle because of Zayn, was carried and touched too much because of Zayn, and know she's laying on the rock alone, waiting for Zayn.