•9•

•••

Ripping every piece of paper the textbook contained.

She runs near a lake and started ripping the book in pieces while she cried her heterochromia eyes out.

Taking a lighter and started lightning the papers that soon created fire.

She cried and watched it burn, she watched the drawing of herself burn into ashes.

Falling onto her knees in a crying mess, she didn't even want to go back home at all.

She wanted to let her pain all on the lake.

"Ya Allah, why is this happening to me" if someone passed by her and heard her cry, he would think someone dear to her died from the painful sobs.

"What have I done to deserve this" her magical eyes already swollen from crying, her freckled nose and cheeks already reddened.

She stopped and inhaled deeply before letting out another sob as she gazed at the beautiful lake in front of her.

She wished for death after this, she doesn't know how will she continue on being strong like this, she doesn't.

•••

Zayn was on his way, back to his class after his small meal in the cafeteria.

He sat on his spot when his eyes landed on Deena's seat.

She left her things and left the school to an unknown place and it was all because of him.

He did all this, he made his friends who are good at drawing and made them sign it as well, what he planned was way more worst than this but he thought of giving her just a taste.

"Zayn,"

Turning to the person before he raised an eyebrow at his friend, Max.

"What?" He asked.

"Where is Deena?" He asked and that made Zayn chuckle. "Do you think I fucking know?" His reply wasn't nice at all, when was it?

"You went too harsh on her bro" he sat on the seat in front of zayn and flicked his brown hair.

While Zayn pushed his hair back in frustration.

"Exactly, she deserves it, because she's a fucking Muslim that's why I'm doing it. Wait, why are you so concerned about her?" He replied, rolling his honey eyes. Max continues.

"I'm not concerned but I'm told-"

"Telling me what,  what I did was wrong and all that 'parent talk' you keep telling me everytime" Max sighed before clearing his throat.

One of the people who know's Zayn really well is Max, and he knew at the moment that whatever he would tell him, it won't get to him.

"Your unbelievable, man"

"Fuck off."

And it was true, if he sets his mind on something, he'll do it and never changes

•••

Cleaning her daughter's room when she felt like she missed her.

Deena hasn't appeared yet and it's already 8 pm.

This was the first time she gets late to come back home, to her this was late because Deena would come back home before her mother.

A mother is a mother and Rudaina is a mother, her heart ached for no reason and the first thing that popped into her head was 'clean Deena's room'.