•20•

•••

She woke up, this time too early.

She lays there thinking of the small panda bear in her arms that she slept with last night.

She remembered that when she got back to her room last night, there was an unknown paper bag on the floor.

She assumed it was for her roommate which wasn't anymore but when she opened it, she saw a mini panda stuffed toy then her mind clicks to no other than Zayn.

The first guy after her father who knew about her love towards pandas, she looked down at the bear to smile thinking of how weird of him to do this, was he apologizing?

She didn't know, but she felt like he wanted to apologize but didn't know how to do so.

Because why would he randomly bring a small version of the huge panda she wanted? It was indeed an apology.

Zayn was so complicated, she didn't understand him at all. He would bully her and the other second he buys her a panda bear? Complicated.

This trip was really what they called it; a trip where you'll lose all those depressing feelings she had.

And she thinks of her mother and Susan, she didn't call her mother and the thought of it just made her want to go back home and hug her mother so tight.

All she wanted in this world was to make her mother smile every second, her mother was the only person she cared about and she'd always think of her.

But this trip took away her thoughts, the usual thoughts she used to think off are slowly fading into this trip, but she knew so well she'll be thinking again when she gets home.

It was almost her hobby to think of her surroundings.

But for now, she had to wake up because today's their camping day.

Today was the students day to go camping, they packed they're things to leave the resort so they can go camping for three days.

After they packed their belongings, they headed to the place they'd stay for three days.

•••

"Come on kids! We got a whole big mountain to climb!" Coach Frank was the normal extra coach he was, while us being the lazy students following after him.

We are climbing a mountain, Coach Frank said he wanted the perfect spot for us to camp and that place happened to be somewhere in the mountain.

A mountain that was covered with long old trees, branches straddling each other from the closeness, almost covering beautiful sky that allah blessed us with.

"OK! This is perfect!" Coach Frank stopped and we all stopped, some of them didn't stop because they were still sleeping until he clapped his hand, shaking them out of their sleepy mind.

"I made sure everyone got a tent, a sharing tent between you and your roommate." he explains what to do next while sucking on the bottle of water that he held tightly making me just look at him in disgust and pray for the bottle to make it alive, away from his sweaty self.

But for a reason no one was moving, I turned to find them sitting on a log and some of them also mimicking Coach Frank, sucking a bottle of water again.

Please Allah, have mercy on those bottles being sucked like that.

"What? I see no one is moving, huh?". Indeed no one was moving, so I just stood there waiting for him to say something about them starting, plus I don't wanna share my tent with my supposed roommate who abandoned me on the first day.

"We are here for reason and that reason is for you kids to learn how to camp."

Which we already know how too since 5th grade, or maybe I'm the only one.

What he just said didn't even make them move a finger until..

"Whoever finishes his tent first gets a 30 points on his grade." and as if they were children ready to get treated with candy, they all started moving.

I sometimes wonder about them, their all weird and, astaghfiruallah I just don't like them.

Fixing my hijab before I started working on my tent, I could see how my roommate was acting as if she isn't my roommate, whenever our eyes meet, she'd roll them and look the other way.

I sighed. "60 point for me I guess".

"Wilson, Martin, James, and white! Move your asses up!" Coach Frank waked them from their own world.

The trouble makers were the ones sitting on the long log.

My eye turned to their direction, it lingered on the sleepy head of Max that it even made me smile a bit until it landed on Zayn, where it dropped slowly.

I didn't thank him for the panda bear, maybe he wanted to apologize but he didn't know how to start? Or maybe it's not even him? What if it wasn't him?

My eyes lingered on how he lazily stood up with Max and start up his tent that's when I knew they were roommates.

Why would he buy a panda bear for me? I didn't ask him to buy me that, but I still kept it, is it haram? Is it haram that I'm keeping something from a boy?

Why would he get me one in the first place?

"Hey, Mrs. Manhood, get your red face up and start you tent." and like always, he'd turn to me at last to call out names on me.

I rolled my eyes at my coach before going back to set up my tent and ignoring the whole attention thing on me.

ZAYN

"Wilson, Martin, James, and white! Move your asses up!"

If I could describe one word or maybe two for Frank them it'd be "Freak", he always extra and shit, I almost miss Mr. Smith.

That was a jackass, and coach Frank is a fucking hype one, I don't give a fly for his shit.

But I did give a panda to a Muslim girl, I didn't understand that until now.

I got her a panda because she wanted it, why wouldn't she want it if she was bragging about it with me? I simply got her a panda bear because she wanted it. Simple

I could see it through her eyes, the ones that I sometimes lose myself in them, but I can never say that, it's not me, I know I hate her because she's a Muslim.

But she's still on my mind, like almost for 24 fucking hours, it annoys me, she annoys me, I try to take her out of my mind but she's still there fucking everything up.

I don't know how does she do this, but I'm still going to get her out of my mind.

•••
By the way guys I wanted to say that I decided to change the character Zayn his hair color from golden brown to brown, I felt like it suits him more with his personality and all. But anyway you can imagine Zayn as you like.

Moon: I know I'm late to update but I just caught up with my life 😀.

But I wanna thank you guys for the 1k views again and also.. I got number 1 on haram! This is all thanks to you.

Hamdulillah 💕