•40•

•••

The water that surrounded my naked body was so warm compering to the cold rainy weather from outside. Strong raindrops heavily shoot from the sky to hit my bathrooms window. It has been rainy for three days straight, since the day of both my accident and their accident.

Three days since they recorded me and promised to have these video's on the internet and on our schools computers.

Three days since i found them in a huge accident and called the ambulance right after while sobbing when i saw them in that situation.

Three days when i lost my first crush, or maybe i thought of him as my first love.

In Islam, you must be forgiven if you had anything to apologize to, or maybe forgive if someone has apologized to you, or if you have somebody's money. All of that must be cleared before you die or it becomes a sin once you die.

I knew nothing better than anything else that i haven't forgave him when he left but i did after it.

It says; "If Allah, the mighty and gracious could forgive, why can't you? The powerless human being that he created, why can't you?".

I cried so hard that night when the doctor came and told his parents that he couldn't make it. I heard it too because i was there hiding, i was a witness of his parents breaking down in front of her eyes.

And he had a little sister, she was beautiful, they had the same brown wavy hair. I bet she has the same breath taking smile but all what was written on her face was a frown and tears.

She was beautiful, just like her brother.

They were all injured badly, but between them all it had to be Max who got it worst because he was on the drivers seat.

This was to much to handle at once, I couldn't go to school either, my heart was in a cage of fears, I didn't even wanna go out of my room. I locked myself in and prayed mostly all the time for him and them.

It might seem weird that I want to pray for them but I want Allah to forgive them for this awful sin they have made on me, nobody wants to get punished on the day of judgement yet they still make sins and mistakes.

When I said I knew that Allah was preparing for their punishment I also said I didn't know when would it be but I also didn't expect it to come this soon.

Of course my mom have been worried and she understand why I locked the door but she would remind me that even if he was here, he'd want me to continue my life and not cry over him like that. I know that whenever I feel like I can't breath i would go straight to my praying mat and pray for him instead of crying and over thinking about it.

Three days have passed but yet I'm still in the shock of losing him and no matter how hard I try to cover myself, I still felt exposed even when I'm alone surrounded by this warm water.

•••

Eyes closing, uncomfortable position and an aching heart and mind.

I hated the feeling of when i get to a hospital, i hated it since the first day i got into it because of a huge fight i had when i was fifteen years old. That fight was between me and some other kids who thought they were dangerous. Axel, Don, and Tyron were beside me fight, and if it wasn't for Max, then I'd be stabbed with the pocket knife one of the kids had and probably be dead since then.

That day, we were all sent to the hospital from getting beaten badly. Not like we beat them any less than how they did to us.

But on that day, i knew how much of a real friend Max was. He would always be there for me, and always support me on good stuff but also stop me from doing bad stuffs.