•21•

•••

"The first thing we are going to do is play a game."

And ofcourse Deena didn't want to play.

"Hah, don't give me those faces you're all participating" he chuckles, making her roll her eyes while some of them crach a chuckle too.

"You'll be teamed with your roommate to go in a search for this kind of ball in the woods." as he speaks, he shows a small knitted ball in his hands to them.

"They will be hidden in different col-"

"You got your mama do that for you?" A voice from behind was heard and soon they all started cracking giggles and chuckles.

Deena turned to see the owner of that joke, it turned out to be axel this time. Usualy its always zayn who will crack a joke but surprisingly it's not this time.

And at the mention of him, she looks at him smiling at his friends until his eyes met hers.

There was something about him that she didn't know herself too.

Their eyes lingered on each other until coach Frank started.

"Not funny, Axel. Anyways, they will be hidden in the woods, the more you find them the more you get point. Every ball has 20 points so make sure to catch a lot." he smiles playing with the ball in his hand.

Everyone else started stretching up lazily at his last statement, Deena wasn't excited herself, not an activity person at all.

"It starts now and ends at 4pm, go catch some balls! Noow!" His clapping was so loud to the point where some of them closed their ears moving away from him.

"And what are you going to do?" Max asked coach Frank who sat on a chair, beside a table that had soft drinks and snacks of all kind.

"Sit here and watch!" And he laughs making weird face and that made Deena chuckle at how weird he could be.

At the end Max turns to find Deena laugh which fluttered him a lot.

•••

It was already 4pm by now and Deena got five balls that she fell in love with the way they we're knitted.

Her roommate abandoned her again, which left her thinking, where could she be? But it was the last think she thought about.

As for now, she knew she'd get extra point for herself and what's better than that?

The knitted balls were taking her attention too much, to the point where she regrets not learn how to knit until now, it was one of the things she will be adding on her bucket list when she goes back home.

"Five balls.." Her magical eyes looked around her, searching for any other balls as her feet drags her deeper into the woods.

She searched beside the trees and under big rocks but she couldn't find any. It may be boring to search for those ball in the woods but Deena wanted grades and points.

"Ya Allah, did I finish the ones in this area or what?" Her whining got her moving more to search for the sixth ball.

Soon she got tired and stopped, taking breathes slowly until she founds a huge rock, she walks up to the rock and sat.