•32•

•••

Students in their class rooms started rushing out when the bell ranged loud echoing into the school hallways indicating that it was lunch time.

Deena didn't move an inch when her classmates left the room and the teacher following after.

She sat there thinking of Max and his confession. It was so weird how he came and confessed and apologized and almost hinted on promising to marry her.

Is this even real?

It wasn't in her mind, just the thought of him fluttered her to the point where shed prepare to wear double huge sweaters in this already brizzy weather.

She bad enough thinking because her stomach was growling calling out for food. Not like she'd go and eat something delicious, she knew very well that she'll end up with an apple from the cafeteria.

When her legs got her out of the room it led hee to the cafeteria where started hearing laughter from afar.

She moved closer and when she was fully in the cafeteria, the laughter was heard clearly and her eyes finally found Zayn laughing along with the whole cafeteria with his friends and one u familiar female figure in the middle, head hanging low.

"We couldn't thanked God that pepper face was sent to us but another black pepper was sent again?" Again, laughter was heard.

The female figure happen to have the same scarf wrapped around Deena's head. She was a Muslim.

And Zayn was bulling her.

"What is wrong with you!? Can't I fudging stand on the line to get my food?!" The girl was tough as she replied back to him.

"Nothing is wrong with me, but it might be you, it's always you Muslims acting as if you guys aren't at fault or whatever" he glared at her. She was scared.

"The only wrong thing here is you, bitch. What brought you here? Is it because you want to blow us up, terrorist? Or are you here to act as holy as the other bitch, you guys are the same. Acting up is your job and you know nothing than wrap yourself with that rag around your head, yo-"

"That's enough!"

All attention was on Deena, the whole cafeteria turned the to girl they used to bully and they still do which was Deena.

Deena started walking closer to the muslim girl and Zayn with anger. She wanted nothing but to have him dead.

"You have no right to judge her!" Deena moved closer the girl and pulled her behind her so she stood infront of Zayn as she glared at the smirking guy.

"Well if it isn't Deena, here again to put on a show for us." Whatever he said would seem funny for those people. "I'm not here for a show. Why are you bulling her? What have she ever done to you?!" Deena was so mad. She wanted a good reason to not yell and actually put on a show.

"Her breathing did us all wrong," and as if they were getting paid to agree and laugh with him they typically agreed nodding their heads.

Deena just couldn't believe his reason.

"Is that really you're reason?" She asked disappointed. "Yes, what are you going to do about it?" He asked, more like challenging her. "Fight you! Or maybe blow you guys all up! Isn't this what you guys called us?" He replied back. The cafeteria was dead silent, everyone was listening to them.

"I see you grew some balls, Deena." He smirked challengingly. "What if I actually did, Zayn" and they started hooing at her reply.

"Oh really, then I'd like to see them grow bigger while I read your little diary.."

Oh no.

By now Deena's heart fell on the floor while she watched him take it from the table behind him which only indicated that he was reading it a while ago.

"Put it back." She commanded making Zayn chuckle. "What? I don't see your balls growing, I still didn't open it, sweet peper." He slowly started opening it, she didn't know why was she still stuck on her spot instead of rushing to take her book.

"Look what do we have here, it says; I will never get over that fact that I was sacred of tampons until I hit 17. My first night as a period girl was enough to scare the 15 year old me out, not to mention how smelly and dirty I was, I was disgusted of myself." And they started laughing again. Deena was so embarrassed at this point, she didn't know what to do expect hang her head low in embarrassment and anger.

"Here's another one that could maybe get you another pair of balls; Life really sucks at the moment, I wanna say alhamdulillah but I also wanna actually become a terrorist right now and blow up this world to make an end so we could skip to the day of judgment real quick.. I'm getting tired right now.

You just proved how much of a terrorist you are dummy,"

This was too much insulting, too much humiliation shooting towards her. Opposite of the flutter and goose bumps Max was shooting.

He was crossing the line..

"Ohh this is more interesting; for my whole entire life, I have never felt anything with a guy like the how I feel for Max. He is different, he might be in that haramiest group but he still flutters me a lot I sometime just don't know how the feelings me all weird and excited" almost half of the cafeteria started wooing and making wolf sounds while she angrily balled her fist.

"My dad is my super hero; we never fight and he loves me so much, and I know I love him more. The feeling of his absence makes me wanna wrap myself in a blanket and cry loud to let it all out-"

And when it came to her father's topic she couldn't take it anymore, it was too much and he was over the line so, she had marked his face with a slap on his right cheek as the sound of her palms and his cheek contact echoed through the cafeteria along with gasps and other voices from the students around them.

The cafeteria had fell to the deepest silence, no one dared making a sound as they saw the flames on Deena's shadow.

"I've had enough of you. I've had enough of your bullshit!" Her eyes grew ten times bigger and it felt like it would pop out of it's place anytime soon.

Why was he acting like this?

Moon:

Why do you think he's acting like that when she just took care of him the night before?

You won't know until you read the next chap.

And of course i apologize for being this late.