•25•

UNEDITED

All along the way, Deena never stopped blushing while they took turns to carry her.

It was between Don and Tyron.

She would feel embarrassed and was so ready to go back home and ask Allah for forgiveness because she really couldn't walk.

"You alright, Deena?" Dons deep voice asked and all she did was cover her face with the Hood of her hoodie even more in embarrassment.

"Y-yes." He reply was short and awkward while Tyson carried her, he was so calm and easy going.

But all along she thougt of what Zayn said.

Am I really fat? I think it's because of Susan's delicious food. Or was my shirt hair really ugly? Was I really ugly?

Those questions were playing games on her brain and it just irritated her and doubled the feeling of embarrassment.

She still couldn't believe her bully and his gang are helping her right now, it was almost weird and shocking. She knew they hated her and she could almost feel the same then why are they helping her? Is it because Zayn told them?

There was a lot if questions in her head waiting to be answered.

Tyron passed her to Don ending his turn of carrying her. They were both strong to the point where Dena would watch their mucled arms that carried her in a bridal style.

Axel and Zayn, kept each other company as they had a small conversation about whatever while Max was walking a few steps ahead from them.

Deena wanted to talk to him but she didn't want to start anything again, if he wants nothing from her and would stop following her with the those chocolate bars, then she was fine and would love to keep it that way.

Even though she actually wanted to talk to him.

They finally arrived which Deena thanked her Allah for this but the moment they reached her tent, other two female figure.

At the closer look, it happened to be Vanessa and Roxy.

"Zayn?" Vanessa asked once they got even closer. Don didn't stop on his steps and placed her in the tent.

"Thank you" she shuttered but he gave her a nod and left. At that moment she just said "Hamdullilah" that she finally reached her tent and she's save.

"What were you doing with her?" Their voices were heard and Deena obviously was listening.

"We were being chased by wolfs and she tripped while he run so we carried her back here." And he gives her full explanation.

Why is giving her full explanation? Was what Deena was thinking about. She had no idea if their relationship but it was still not her business.

"Tripped? Huh, I bet it was on purpose" and Roxy scoffed making Deena shook her head in disappointance of how people would judge her just like that, without giving a thought or two, judgmental.

"Purpose act doesn't get you actually hurt." And finally, she heard Max which softened her heart when his voice was heard since he was so quite.

"Why the fuck were you guys together anyway?" But Vanessa was still asking making Deena roll her eyes. "Stay out of my business, Vanessa." But like always, Zayn cuts everyone with his words.

Soon Deena heard their footsteps walking away.

If she could, she would like to go and talk to Max and maybe apologize if she hurted him. If she could, she would like to go and thank Zayn for helping her and for the panda.

But that was almost impossible at the moment.

The next day was a lot more better for her ankel but it still ached her badly.

She had to take out her tent and pack her things to get ready and leave the camp.

Surprising, Max walked pass her and offered to take her bag which was more like an offer but a command, she couldn't day no because she was still hurting.

He helped her down the mountain, and even into her room. He was a lot more different from yesterday. He was caring today, maybe he wasn't mad? Or maybe he wasn't mad at her anymore? Those kind of questions were always lingering in her head.

But for now, she was peacfuly laying on thet bed.

Earlier, she went to the clinic and they got her some cream and wrapped her ankel with a white cloth and as soon as she got to her room, she stripped her clothes, took a bath which was hard since she would glance on her ankle every now and then to check if the water was reaching to it.

Totally forgetting that she has to be in the bus by 11am, totally forgetting that she's just supposed to nap because the bus was going to leave, with or without her.

It was almost 12 and she woke up by then to realization of the time and a loud knock on her door.

She stood up with wide eyes and gulped so hard.

"You better make it quick or were leaving without you, Deena" and the person left.

She rushed to the bathroom, almost forgetting her ankel but she managed to get up and fix herself, throwing anything on and collecting her things to shove them in her bag.

She almost left without her hijab but she didn't obviously, so she rushes to go to the bus and as soon as she enters.

They were all already in the bus expect her, all attention on her and she hates it so much.

"Wow Ms. Manhood, congratulations your the last to enter, now get you ass over there" coach Frank wasn't funny at that moment which Deena thoight.

She was the only one because they we're all cracking laughing and ignoring her the next minute.

She walks in but here wasn't any seats left for her.

Ya Allah.

"Hey,"

She looks to the person who called her just to notice Zayn on the seats beside the door, which she didn't notice him when she entered.

"There's only one seat left." He continues, gesturing on the seat beside him. She blinks a couple of times before looking behind him to find Don, Axel and Tyron and beside Zayn was Max, the only seat left was the one beside them on the window.

She gulps, of course she doesn't wanna sit with them, especially him, but.

"No, thank-"

"Manhood! Get your seat!" And she rushes to the empty seat earning a satisfied smile on Zayn's face.

She sighs and shooks her head to stop on the window.

"Your hard headed," and he starts, still with his smirk when she turned to him. "Excuse me?".

"Say no wasn't an option, and you shouldn't be surprises. Your stubborn." He Chuckled but she didn't reply or anything.

She turned to the window and sighed.

Bismillah.

Moon:

And this is another update as an apology for not updating.

Hope you accept it💕