•30•

•••

Flicking her eyes open by the digging sound of her alarm as she slams it shut.

Why did she ever want a room in white was now hanging around her mind, as it illuminates with the bright light from the sun, creating more light.

She lays there recalling her dream that seemed too real.

Zayn sneaking into her house drunk, her mother almost found out about them that she had to lock him in the guest room.

"What a weird dream." Was all that she stated before smelling her own morning breath to get disgusted so she runs in the bathroom.

Doing her morning routine normally before the door to her room was pushed open.

"Why is the guest room locked?" Her mother came greeting her with a question. "Good morning to you too, Mama." Sarcasm was lacing on Deena's face as she washes her face.

"Where is the key?"

"What key?"

"The guest room!"

"Mama, you're yelling too much nowadays.."

"Ugh Deena, just answer my question"

And she thinks of her question. At the second thought, why would the guest room actually be locked? She didn't take the like-.

That's when she blinks and realizes that her weird dream wasn't actually a weird dream but actual reality.

"I-i. I locked it." She replied, honestly. "And the possible reason for that is?" She asked back. "Is that I wanted to clean it, and aren't you supposed to be getting ready for work?" Deena asked.

"Yes, actually I wanted to look for my red scarf, have you seen it?" She asks again, finally coming down. "No, I haven't." Deena rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

"Yallah, Allah Hafiz,"

"Allah Hafiz."

And she finally left the room.

Deena hurriedly threw her scarf on with her a huge robe before leaving her room to the guest room.

She unlocked it and found him still sound asleep peacefully. She walked closer to him, a bit hesitating as she recalled her scene with him yesterday when he stated what he wanted and she regrets why did she even ask him immediately.

"Your so cute I just want to kiss your cute stupid face and cuddle the shit out of you and hold your fucking small hand."

It was weird, almost scary and right now that she remembered his statement, she regrets it again.

Her hand reached for the blanket covering him but stopped.

I need something.

So she goes back to her room, into her closet, opens her drawer to search for winter gloves, as soon as she found them, she walks back to the guest room while wearing it. All this so she could touch him without doing something haram.

"Zayn, wake up" she shakes him a bit but doesn't move. "Wilson, wake up already" her voice going a bit higher. "Zayn!" She yells and he moves with a loud groan following after.

"Wakey wakey, it's time for you to go back home" crossing her arms as she watched the boy sit on the bed, still sleepy as ever, hair sticking from different directions while he rubbed his eyes like a small child.

Until he finally opened his eyes to her.

"What am I doing here?" His voice deep, she could almost feel the base on it as it fluted her in a way. "I don't know. Maybe someone thought about snicking into my house drunk so he could lay on my bed and hug my panda bear." She replied.

"What?" But he understood nothing of what she just said. Deena was nowhere close to starting all over what she had with him yesterday so she had to tell him this while his fully sober.

"Zayn, I want you of my house right now because my mother could call bismillah Allahu akbar and slice my neck off if she founds out I let you sleep in the house."

Reminder: when we kill an animal in Islam, we say "Bismillah Allahu Akbar" (in the name of Allah, Allah is big) then we cut their neck. That's how halal meat/chicken becomes halal.

"Ugh! My head." But he was clearly not listening as he held his head tightly. She sighed so hard, thinking of a way to get him out as soon as possible.

"Are you deaf. I said leave the house before my ma-"

"Shut the fuck up, would ya?" He cuts her off. "I'm not dying for this damn house to stay in. Let me rest for a minute, I'm in the middle of a strong hangover, I don't remember how the fuck did I end up here, shit it's even worst, I don't remember anything about last night so please fuck off and bring me some painkiller." with that, he lays back covering his whole with the covers while Deena stood there watching the drunk guy, shocked.

For a reason, she didn't pull the covers and yell at him to leave. Instead, she turned around about to leave the room like he didn't just burst at her. He made her notice how annoying she was while she bragged about him leave while she thought he was annoying for not leaving and now he going to take a nap too.

"Close the door with you." With his last words, making Deena turn around to see him suffocate himself with the blanket. He was commanding her like he was living here.

And for Deena's good, she left the room closing the door while making her way for painkillers and a glass of water while thinking of what just happened.

"Did he just shut me out and order me in my house?"

But that was too late to go and argue about.

•••

After giving him his painkillers which were 3 hours ago. Deena was taking a bath right now to cool herself down. She made sure to lock her door because she was far away from wanting to find him in her room when she walks out of the bathroom half naked.

She left the bathroom, wore her normal clothes and combed her hair that has grown since they moved into this town.

Everything changed once they moved into this town, her life, in general, was changed by this town.

She meets a lot of people, did a lot of things she thought she'd never do in her life and 80% of them were because of one guy while the other 20% came out naturally.

As she wrapped her hijab on, her feet dragged her out of her room, ready to face the guy who took more percentage on changing her life.

As soon as she walked in she finds him sitting on the floor of the guest room reading something.

As she moves closer the clearer view she got to see what was he reading, that was then she noticed him reading a book she forgot under the guest room bed when she came in last time.

That book happened to be her Dairy book.

•••

Moon:

Hope you enjoy the chapter and I'd you did, then please vote!