"Yesterday. You would know if you followed me back."

"I did, didn't I?"

Rell shook his head. "Nah I stalk your page everyday. I would know."

Layla shrugged. "Can you look her up see if she has any photos with her mother?"

Once they were on @_summerella_ page, they began scrolling.

"So her name is Summer. And we have the same last name. Wow what the fuck," Layla groaned. "What the hell is going on? Can you please have Drew look into this? It's too much."

"This looks like her mom," Rell said as he showed her a photo. "Damn y'all look alike."

Layla laid back on the couch dramatically

Layla laid back on the couch dramatically. "Urghhhhh. I don't even know what to think right now."

"Nah y'all can't be sisters."

Layla hopped up. "What do you mean?"

"We'll she can sing her ass off. And you have no talent," he said jokingly.

"You're not funny," she scowled. "Wait I saw this video years ago."

"Can you do a split on the dick," Summer sang from the phone.

"Damn," Rell spoke.

Layla sighed. "I don't even want to look into this anymore."

Rell laid his heavy body on her. "Chill baby. We gonna find out the truth."

Layla nodded as Rell began kissing on her neck and running his hands down the side of her body. "Really? Right now?"

Rell covered her mouth as he began to move down her body. "Shhhh. You need to relax."

Layla rolled her eyes as he spread her legs, putting one over the back of the couch and the next over his shoulder.

"Damn Layla," he groaned. "Since when you own any of these?"

Layla looked up at him shyly. "What you mean? These crotchless panties?"

Rell shook his head. "You play too much. You had this all planned out didn't you?"

Layla nodded. "Once I woke up I saw that the office light was on. I just didn't know you had company."

"Wow I thought you was just checking on your man but you just wanted some dick," he laughed.

"I mean I was checking on you. Killing two birds with one stone."

"I swear I love you more and more everyday," he said kissing all over her face. "Where you been all my life girl?"

Layla smiled brightly. She lowkey loved how sentimental and attached he had become. "On a serious note. I really do love you Rell and I want you to know this everyday. We've been through a lot and I wasted time that could've been well spent on the two of us. I know you still have some loose ends with these Italians but I'm riding as long as you need me too. I'm not leaving this time."