Chapter 2

Hey beautiful people! :)

If you dont want to read this it's fine, but its just a little notice. First, I'll be puting Author's Notes (like this) at the bottom of the page from now on and secondly, I'll be uploading every Friday from now on too :)

And I've dedicated this chapter to her ^ because she made the cover for this story AND for the latest cover of Carrington Academy! Her covers are absolutely amazing!

Thank you for all your support so far! comment, vote and fan! <3

Julia :)

~*~

Chapter 2

The first thing Summer felt was warmth. Warmth spreading around her body and boy did it feel good. And she also felt very comfortable. The bed sheets were smooth and soft. Summer didn’t remember her bed sheets being that nice and comfy. She felt cool too. She wanted to stay in this position forever.

Then, she opened her eyes. She blinked them a few times before seeing a man in front of her. That golden brown hair! Those blue eyes! And then memories of last night came flooding back. Cloud 9… Amanda leaving… Jake… drinking game… Her memory only recorded that far. And now she was in bed with Jake. She was currently snuggled in his chest and he had an arm slung around her waist. He was still sleeping, his breath slow and steady; his eyes closed and lips slightly parted. Cute, Summer thought.

But then it hit her. Wait. Why was she here? She bolted upright and grew alarmed. She realized Jake wasn’t wearing a shirt and…she wasn’t wearing anything at all! Jake stirred beside her. She quickly grabbed her share of blankets and threw it around her, covering her body. She also felt the warmth leaving her body and felt cold immediately. Jake rubbed his eyes next to her.

  “What the…” He scrunched up his eyebrows as he opened his eyes and took in his surroundings. A girl wrapped in blankets sitting upright staring, no, glaring, at him and they were in his room.

  “You,” She pointed at him and her eyes formed slits.

  “What?” He widened his eyes, scared by her sudden behavior. He slowly sat up and leaned against his pillow.

  “What happened last night?” She said angrily. Jake blinked his eyes and tried to remember. He went to Cloud 9 and met a girl…Summer…drinking…

  “Um,” Jake scratched the back of his head. His hair was messed up. His eye darted down to his body, which was covered by his blankets and to hers, which wasn’t hard to guess was naked too. “But I think we both have an idea what happened…”

  Summer’s cheek grew red, “Did y-you take advantage of me?”
  “No!” Jake quickly exclaimed. “I am guessing we were both drunk and I took you home and well…yeah…”

  “Oh God,” She groaned as she buried her head in her hands, “My parents are going to flip when they found out I slept with a total stranger!”

  “Well technically,” Jake started, “We did make friends before all this…”

  “I didn’t catch your last name,” Summer said bluntly.

  “Dawson,” Jake managed a smile, “Jake Dawson,”

  “Falls,” Summer mimicked his style, “Summer Falls,”
  “Seriously?” Jake raised an eyebrow at her name, “Summer Falls?”

  “What?” Summer snapped, “My parent’s decided to name me a season. Not me.”
  “Well it’s nice,” Jake said. Summer looked into his eyes but failed to find any hints of lying.