Chapter 32

Chapter 32

It was almost 4p.m. already. The minute Havana, Summer received the small folded cards from Amanda, they opened it immediately, like a hungry kid getting his chocolate. Summer’s said:

  ‘To Summer,

              If you’re reading this, that means you’ve managed to find Mrs. Helena Lorrain and her glass heels. Congratulations; but it is not over yet. Proceed to Prada and you’ll receive your next clue there.

                                                                                                                                                                Thinking about you always, your secret admirer.

                                                                                                                                                                P.S.: wear the necklace!

After they finished exchanging their cards and reading them, they looked up to each other, excited looks on their faces.

  “Prada?” Havana said, excitement crawling into her voice, “I am so up for it!”

Hailing a taxi, the three gorgeous ladies headed to the main Prada outlet, giddy and excited, instead of anxious like before.

~*~

The trio entered the glass double doors of the Prada store. The cold scented air hit them like a wave and it raised goose bumps on their skin. They admired the pretty displays and squealed at the thousand dollar heels.

  “Excuse me,” A dark-haired lady who worked at the store approached them, startling them, “can I help you?”

  It was then did Summer actually thought of why they were supposed to be here. “Um,” she started, finding the right words, “is there anything under Summer Falls, Havana Parker or Amanda Reese?”

  The dark-haired lady suddenly smirked, as though knowing something Summer didn’t. Her eyes darted to the necklace that held her initial hanging on her neck and realization crossed her face. “Ah,” she nodded, turning to walk to the back room, “we’ve been expecting you. Please wait a moment, Ms. Falls.”

Summer looked at the retreating figure of the dark-haired lady puzzled. This was the second time! Why did everyone but them seemed to know what was going on…

The dark-haired lady emerged again, this time with another blonde-haired lady, pulling a rack of dresses in black coats, concealing them. They walked over to them gracefully. Havana and Amanda stopped admiring the newest arrivals and looked at the ladies questioningly.

  “Ladies,” the dark-haired lady said, “these are your dresses for your next destination. You will find your names attached to them.” She paused and unveiled three white envelopes, “These are also for you.”

  They handed them the white sealed envelopes and they tore it open, each reading theirs.

  ‘To Summer,

              If you’re reading this, that means you have received the items from Prada. You will find your destination for tonight in the envelope. Be there.

                                                                                                                     Awaiting your presence, your secret admirer.

                                                                                                                            P.S.: wear everything you’ve received!

Curiously, Summer checked the envelope again and found a ticket, surprisingly. It was a ticket to a masquerade ball happening tonight at the Hilton Hotel. All the details were printed in a cursive elegant font on the ticket and Summer gaped at it.

Then, she remembered the mystery clothing in the coats and went to find hers. She took it out from the clothes rack and unzipped it, gasping at the magnificent dress that it concealed. It was a beautiful red and black dress that was very English yet simple and elegant. It was perfect for a masquerade. Then hung on the hanger loosely was a matching masquerade mask. No freaking way.

  “Oh yes,” the dark-haired lady suddenly said, once they all had their dresses in their hands, “We can’t forget about the shoes, can we?”

Then she handed each of them their respective shoe boxes with Prada labeled on them. Thanking the ladies, they hurried out of the Prada store, hailed a taxi and proceeded to get ready.

~*~

HEY O!

DOUBLE UPLOAD TODAY GUYS! commmmmments pleaaase! c: 

Still the two chapters I uploaded are short today, to me :c

But just a heads up, 6 more chapters to go until the end, okay? c: dont kill me!

Julia :)