fourty five

"Soomi.", Joon asked, I turned my head from the couch to look at him.

"How do you feel about threesomes?"

I thought he was joking.  "Funny."

"Not.", he said firmly.  "It'd be hot, tonight- considering you leave soon."

"Tonight?  Joon, I barely lost my virginity, won't it hurt?", I asked, surprised by the question considering he said he doesn't do sharing.

"My dick will be the only dick inside that pussy of yours.  No worries there, it might but maybe not.", Namjoon smirked.

"Will I know the other person?"

"You know them now, Soomi.", he cleared his throat.  I was so confused, threesome is so random- never expected to hear him say that.

"Who?", I quickly asked, my palms sweating and chest heating up nervously.

"Jin hyung."

Jin?  There's no way... I knew something was up.  I couldn't deny this just yet, I do admit when I first watched porn- gay porn was rather hot.

Two guys doing things in front of me had to be even better in person.  "I-I will think about it.", I stuttered out, despite my head everything was clear.

"Would a day with me and Jin hyung together make the decision easier?", he asked, wiggling his eyebrows adorably.

"It just might."

And with that he called his hyung and we met up at the theater, Namjoon promised to keep his hands to himself and not get me too 'worked up' before tonight if I ended up saying yes.

"The incredibles 2 please, three.", Jin asked the lady, I admit Jin was beautiful- didn't seem like the sexual type.

Considering our bickering at the start of meeting it made sense, the two clearly had some sort of feelings for each other before and I wasn't worried about it.

While Namjoon doesn't like sharing I wouldn't mind him dating a man and myself, I wouldn't be intimidated- I know I can easily get into Joons head.  An ass can only stay healthy for so long before it stretches for a long while- even I know that.

As long as I know the man and we are alright and somewhat friends, it's fine.

I'd never let him in my ass, ever.  So what's the harm in him getting in someone else's- with my consulting and knowledge.

Jin just seemed like such a mature man, not one for threesomes.  "Soomi?", Namjoon asked and I shook my head, clearing my thoughts.

"Sorry- I, I just zoned out."

I learned more about Jin, thankfully so.  "I'm sorry about before again, when I was disrespectful.", he said.

"Myself as well.", I replied.  Both of us felt like childish being wasn't the way, out the airplane talk and arguments out of the picture.

The movie started and we all were quiet, occasionally whispering here and there but for the most part quiet.

The day ended up being nice, we got more food after the movies and filled ourselves up at the nearest pizza restaurant.  I ended up getting along with Jin while still giving most of my attention to my beautiful boyfriend.

"So about tonight?", Namjoon whispered, his lips so close to my ear I almost whined.

"I'll try it."

(; this will be goods