twenty five

* I WANT TO READ YOU READERS STORIES!  TELL ME HERE WHICH ONE YOU PROUD TO HAVE WRITEN AND I WILL CHECK IT OUT! *

The airport was big.  Tingles shot down my spine,  I looked around like I might see something interesting.

Men and woman carrying briefcases, kids lugging small colorful suitcases and following behind their  guardian, and workers looking dull and lifeless trying to get people to their planes.

I have been to an airport before, I'm not scared of air travel but I surely prefer car.  "Are- um, airports always packed oh so much?", I asked Namjoon who was stood walking awfully close to me and I didn't mind.

"Yes.", Yoongi replied before Joon could even breath out the start of his sentence.  I looked at him and just kept walking bashfully keeping my head down.

Crowds of people started recognizing the boys. The security men surrounding all of them started pushing away fans and keeping the small but still very excited groups back.

The boys waved. I kept my head down and sucked in my cheeks, I heard weird comments on me- some positive and some negative.  I ignored both.

—-

He I was... sat in a window seat beside a kpop idol and another kpop idol beside him- and the others behind and in front of us.  "You alright?", Namjoon asked me.

I was still upset about the texts, I probably wouldn't get over them any time soon.  I can't see him sending me them, I really can't.  He's so sweet, so genuine- plus why would he; the man who worked for the sexting operating thing, call me a slut?

"No.", I mumbled quietly.  "I'm not."

I'm leaving Korea, my home that I've never stepped foot out of ever or even considered doing so, to join an idol at a show?

"Why exactly are you going to America?"

"We.", he corrected and I bowed my head in apology. "For the Billboard Music Awards. We are preforming, it's why I do desperately needed you here. That show in Seoul was one of my proudest feeling moments, knowing you were there."

"Yeah, yeah. You told me.", I smiled and lightly punched his arm. "You guys really are something big, huh?"

"Im not bragging-", Joon started but Jin cut him off.

"I'll brag for you then.", Jin said firmly. "We are worldwide, international, goofballs."

"What a brag.", I awkwardly said looking slowly away, just as the airplane took its first jerk as it began. I jumped, not expecting it so suddenly.

Joon took ahold of my hand that was rested on my thigh, his thumb grazing on the fabric of my leggings unintentionally. I moved a little bit, my face turning red and a kept my face shielded away and out the window.

The plane started moving and I threw myself back in the seat.  "Woah, I thought the seat was going to snap back on me.  It's just an airplane, are you truly scared?", Hoseok asked me and I just glared at him between the seats.

"I'm actually not scared of airplanes...", I started.  "Then again I've never been on one before."

Namjoon awed.  "You're scared.", he poked me with the hand that wasn't interlocked with mine and I pulled my hand away from him.

"In all honesty, I'm really not scared.  Just because I got startled at a jerk of the plane doesn't mean I'm scared of airplanes.", I said, getting slightly angry.  "Stop."

They didn't stop. The jokes just started coming from each of them, except Yoongi and I appreciated that. Then again I don't think he cared about the banter being flung at me.

Jeongguk kept quiet just as much, aside from a word here and there. The plane went in the air, its first few drops made my heart race. "That's suppose to happen, Soomi.", Jin said rolling his eyes.

"Ok, I don't need shit from you. I'm sorry for whatever I did to you, but I'm sitting here trying to keep my mind on anything but leaving my home I've never left.", I sighed. "You're making me feel like I'm intruding and I'm sorry."

—-

*EEE this chapter was no good. but ok I'm sorry I'm getting to the sex. soon soon. I also am apologizing for spelling Jeongguks name wrong, I'll spell right from now on. I had using an inside joke for his name and I forgot nobody gets it!*