thirty eight

"I do feel like I went far- that was sloppy and unruly

"I do feel like I went far- that was sloppy and unruly... can I make you cum. To make up for it?", he asked and my face- if it wasn't already burning, felt like fire.

I couldn't get anything out, the way his words rolled off his tongue and shot into my spine was too much. "Hey, you know I don't do anything without answers.", he said unhooking one of the cuffs and flipping my body over without issue.

His body hovered over my smaller one, his legs parted on each side of my hips. His mouth left sloppy and open kisses to my cheek and down to my jaw.

His head slowly made it way lower, my blouse was being carefully unbuttoned and sneaky him didn't need to fully take it off to uncover my breasts- like he planned that.

His teeth bit at my skin, leaving wet trails down my stomach and just above where he needed to be- where I needed him to be. His teeth then bit down onto my underwear, I could see him looking up at me as he slowly tried to remove them.

I couldn't think of how I'd regret being so exposed tomorrow, I just knew the small amount of heat from his breath I could feel through the fabric and on the tops of my skin was enough to send me into oblivion.

He, in a teasingly slow manner, tugged them down and off my body completely. His kisses returned, pecking around my upper thighs, and back to right above my heat.

I got impatient, extremely impatient. My hand that wasn't cuffed I ran through his soft and straight hair, trying to make an attempt to push him further down.

That was a mistake. He shot up, taking my arm roughly into his grip and cuffed my hand back above my head but this time I was facing the ceiling and not the bed.

"Tell me, do you want to cum?", he asked sliding slowly back down, the tips of his lips ever-so-gently gliding against my stomach, making my body move upwards after him.

"Yes I want- I want to cum!", I almost yelled, coming off needy and whiney but I couldn't help it.

"How bad? Tell me how badly do you want to cum?", he asked, to make sure I responded I felt his tongue slide between my legs and into my folds.

It was warm, the feeling so different. "Please!", I whined, thrusting my hips forward.

"Answers, good girls get rewarded.", he cooed, his hands gently flowing up my thighs and slowly up to my body.

"I want to cum so bad, so-bad and so hard. I want to shake- please.", I whined trying my hardest to just make him give me what I needed. Release.

Since the first time a month ago he made me cum, I've craved it. I could never work myself up to that extreme- I feel he's the only person who could make me cum.

He didn't keep me waiting longer, he drug his top lip downwards on my body a thick wet line leading to where he stopped. His tongue explored me, dipping through my heat.

"You taste so good, I worked you up.", he said, still down there and touching my skin. The vibrations sent small thrusts to just naturally happen, I felt his lips turn to a smirk and I let out a louder moan than previous ones.

My moans were steady, despite adjusting to the feeling I just had to put all of my focus on how badly I needed to release.  My body lunged forward, Joon sucked harshly onto my clit- his tongue running powerful circles on top of it.

My body kept going up and down I couldn't help it, my body wanted him off of me but I wanted otherwise.  "I'm so close, I'm-close.", I stuttered all too quickly, not sure if he could understand a thing I said.

I don't know if it was his soft groans, his breath, or a mixture of every amount of pleasure he was giving me but I came.  I came hard- harder than before.

My legs were weaker than with the whip, I was a sweating mess, I had to reinstate in my head 'you need to breathe' or I would've passed out.  The last thing I remember moaning out was a soft, "Daddy."