three

ME- it's I

ME- it's I.

ME- ugh idk why I'm messaging you again.

OPERATOR- Did you do it baby?

ME- I watched a few.

OPERATOR- Tell me about it.

ME- no thanks.

OPERATOR- Oh, but you want to. Yknow how I know?

ME- woo me.

OPERATOR- You wouldn't of proceeded to text me otherwise. You would've refunded your week with me and filed a complaint.

ME- maybe I was trying to talk to the friend part in this friends with benefits?

OPERATOR- So you're down with that, good to know. But right now, I wanna hear about the benefits part.

OPERATOR- How wet did you get?

ME- I didn't- aigoo. hey now, let's slow down.

OPERATOR- stop stalling, what did you watch baby. what made you blush, what made you squirm in your seat.

ME- I was in bed.

OPERATOR- Tell daddy. Right now.

Wow. It's like this man had hypnotized me, his words- I could hear how strict that was made out to be. It's like, even though I'm a grown woman I would still obey him and what he said.

ME- I watched a lot of different things...

ME- there's so much to pick from. people actually enjoy feet?

OPERATOR- I'm not interested in what random people like, I want to know what you like and only you.

ME- I am a random people.

OPERATOR- Baby.

ME- why do you want to know so badly, aren't you getting paid no matter what we chat about?

ME- don't you have people who text strictly as friends?

OPERATOR- If all you want is a friend a friend is what you'll get. I'm not here to force upon anything more then what you're paying for. My sincere apologies.

I started typing, my dots surely appearing for him, but stopped. Why did I have to be so so stubborn, always trying to get my way or being so good at being the biggest brat?

ME- I liked the amateur videos.

OPERATOR- Did you now? What did you like about them?

ME- the moaning sounded genuine. I watched uh one and it was over the top staged- I know all of its fake but I watched one

ME- started to watch one

ME- and they were having a full conversation and when they started doing it the moans were too loud and too fake

OPERATOR- Is that all you watched? Amateur sex? Did you take my suggestions.

ME- maybe.

ME- ropes are a turn on. I saw a few

ME- yeah I watched a few of them

ME- and in each one it was a girl tied down and my god

ME- no God's not invited wait

ME- never mind

OPERATOR- Have you seen any other forms of BDSM? Spanking? Cutting?

OPERATOR- Blindfolding? Fuck, id blindfold you.

ME- you're making me blush.

ME- yeah, I kinda watched more then I should've. I didn't think the cutting would've been something I found nice

ME- but it was

ME- I don't know why I continue. but I seen one of people doing it in the very back corner of a supermarket.

ME- so out there and in the open.

OPERATOR- Details?

ME- behind toilet paper rolls, like those prank channels building toilet paper forts- back there.

OPERATOR- Makes you think.

OPERATOR- Right beside you, while trying to grab your own item you could hear other people's moaning right next to you.

ME- I work at a supermarket myself, it might have been why I clicked on the video. Curiosity, maybe people have done it in the one I work at?

OPERATOR- Seems like you need to throughly inspect every shelf.

OPERATOR- Although, I doubt you'd be very intimidating. They'd probably brush you off, Miss 5'2.

ME- oh, don't even. I'll surely double check isles from now on though.

OPERATOR- Gotta admit, disappointed you're not a sexy office worker so I can't imagine you in a short black skin tight skirt with a button down blouse...

OPERATOR- But I'm imagining you braless, your uniform hugging your skin so those beautiful nipples show through...

OPERATOR- And whatever pair of jeans you have on, well they're hugging your ass perfectly.

ME- I've gone braless a few times.

ME- it was anything but smart.

OPERATOR- I wouldn't have expected that, not from you Soomi.

OPERATOR- I would love to see those nipples hard through a shirt.

ME- you really can take an innocent job and turn it into a sex driven desire.

OPERATOR- I can take an innocent girl and make me her sex driven desire.