thirty nine

When I woke up the next morning, I was in Joons arms- the same way we ended last night

When I woke up the next morning, I was in Joons arms- the same way we ended last night. I remember he cradled me his arms and rubbed my bottom gently.  He cared for me and made sure there were no hard feelings.

I heard him clear his throat.  "You know, it really took every cell in my body to not fuck the shit out of you last night.", he said and kissed the top of my head.

"Just, shh.", I blushed, turning my head away from him.

"I'm not done with you- these few days I have with you are going to be the best you'd ever had. Not just sexually either, I'm going to prove to you I'm not some scumbag who you met online."

"Joon- I never thought that. Ever.", I said turning back and rubbing his arm reassuringly. "I don't even think of you as someone I met online, you're perfect and real. My perfect and real boyfriend."

"Is boyfriend just fun to say?", he chuckled.

"Yes, boyfriend.", I laughed as he mocked me, poking my cheeks with each 'girlfriend' he muttered out.

"Okay, girlfriend. How about I take you for some breakfast?", he asked, standing up but I knew better.

"Joon, im half naked.", I mumbled keeping the comforter pulled up over my bra- the only clothing piece I had on.

"Here, ill bring your suitcase in and you can change- yeah?", he asked, I kinda looked around a minute. I wanted to shower after yesterday but I was too nervous to say anything- I'm thankful he wasn't an oblivious airhead because not long of waited he spoke up again.

"Oh! Right you'd probably like a shower, my bathroom is right through that door. You can have one in there while I have one in the other bathroom? So if you need anything I'll be in there just let me grab my clothes.", he said and I couldn't stop the smile from forming on my face.

"Thank you, Namjoon.", I said as he walked out and came back a few minutes later with both of my bags- unsure to which I would need.

"If you need anything don't hesitate to knock.", he smiled- those fucking dimples shooting out at me and making me want to pinch his little cheeks and place kisses upon ever inch of them.

I watched him head out and I got up, feeling embarrassed even if nobody was in the room with me. I showered and then got dressed. *ABOVE IMAGE*

I put on my black converse and brushed out my hair. Straightening my bangs with a comb and proceeding on my small little makeup routine, it didn't consist of much just some lengthening mascara a small bit of eyeliner and foundation/concealer on spots I needed it.

I waited in Joons living room and was sitting with my legs in a pretzel position on his sofa when I heard the front door open- in walked Jin and I smiled.

His appearance was slightly messy- his hair looked knotted and his collar of the jacket suspiciously cupped upwards over his neck. "Fun night?", I giggled, and, thankfully, he found it funny too.

"An interesting one, where's Namjoon?"

"Shower, where you should be. Assuming.", I winked and he just puckered his lips together before heading to a room I was guessing was his.

—-

"IHOP?", Joon asked already turning down the street to go down into it so how could I say no- I was fine with it anyways, I love that place.

We ordered, myself getting a ham and cheese omelet while Joon got a strawberry crepe.  I took a sip of my iced tea and stared out the window.

Our conversations ranged from small little compliments to how ridiculous people were driving on the road outside.  At breakfast- in public, was the last place I would've expected his next sentence to be asked at.

"Have you ever used a vibrator?"

*I SORRY SHORT UPDATES I HAVE A VERY VERY SPECIAL STORY COMING OUT SOON IM SO SO EXCITED TO GET IT OUT AND EEEEEEE- IT INVOLVES MY BIAS HOBI AND ITS SO SO CUTE!!!!  I HOPE SOME OF YOU READ!!*