twenty six

*please if you haven't watched watch.  it's what next chapters on, but not exact. I take my turn on it.*

We landed and as soon as we did cameras were already flashing

We landed and as soon as we did cameras were already flashing. Interviewers, paparazzi, and fans. So many people were around at once.

I felt like I was suffocating.  I was lugging beside Namjoon, almost making Jeongguk run right into me, with my head rushing.

As bright as the airport was, these cameras were blinding.  A security guard took ahold of my shoulders, "Keep back, stick beside me.  They never photograph the entourage.", he said and I nodded.

I didn't know what he meant or said but I got the 'keep back' part and stayed next to him.  Slowly the photographers were shooed out, more recording and shooting cameras were brought inside.

"We are here with international sensation BTS!", some men say, a girl with short brown hair comes rushing in. "And Laura Morano to interview!"

I kept back. I was in shock. BBMAs? This is a lot, I shouldn't be here. "Oh my god.", was all I could whisper so quietly out. "Oh my god."

I hadn't a minute to even look at an American airport yet and I already wanted to go back to Korea. The warm feeling and smell wasn't here, it was cold and unwelcoming.

I watched, from behind the crowd of security and people holding boom mics circling around the members. I saw Jimin playing with a handheld fan, he tried to bite it.

I couldn't help but laugh. Jeongguk decided it would've been funny to stick it in his mouth, and it was. It made Yoongi fall on the ground in laughter.

Then, one of the guys' songs came on. It was rather amazing how they each joined Hoseok in perfect union so unplanned. I couldn't help staring at Namjoon.

It's like those cameras were made for him. He made everything look like he was hardly trying, in the best way possible.  The way he looked so serious, could keep that serious glance until someone spoke to him and complimented him.

Then he got flustered.  All nervous and playful.  He looked liked the sweetest thing. Swaying side to side, one of his fists in the palm of the other hand as he did so.

I sighed.

—-

The interview never seemed to end. I waited for what felt like hours; tapping away at the wall, talking to security, and really a whole lot of nothing else.

Finally the cameras left and more poured in. The guys didn't stick around this time and security rushed to the their side. "Soomi, come on.", Jimins small voice called and I tried to begin walking but the second I did groups gathered in front of me.

"Move!", I yelled but nobody gave me a second glance, their first was a dirty glare and it made me mad.  I ended up shoving passed everyone and the amount of force I had in my small body surprised me.

I looked behind me and apologized to the ones I shoved before running to Joons side. "I'm- I'm not having a good time Joon.", I said lightheartedly, as I had to walk 2x faster than the others with my small legs.

I was shaking. My anxiety was terrible. "Don't worry. We have a few hours before the BBMAs, we won't be around too many of those guys.", Namjoon told me and I grabbed onto his arm.

I hated how clingy I was acting even if he didn't seem to mind. I'm not used to this, I don't talk to people, I don't travel, and I certainly don't hang around cameras all day.

I felt like a little bitch but at the same time it's not my fault.

We got onto a bus, I sat in the window seat beside Namjoon. I was playing with my hands, letting them bounce on my lap. He grabbed them and took them into his larger ones.

"You're alright, take breaths.", he said and turned his body to face mine, I moved my body to face his.  "Breathe out, all the way."

I lifted one eyebrow.  "Excuse me?"

"Just do it.", he said.  I took a long breath out, until I was fully out of breath.  "Hold it for a second."

"Now breathe in, slowly.", he continued.  I did.  I felt less tense, but now I felt like an idiot.  "I'll do it with you.", he smiled.

"Breathe out.", he said and I followed after he started.  He pointed to me and breathed in as did I, we did this quite a few times.

My eyes were drawn to Jimin and Jin playing with a camera, watching out the window in awe at the huge rollercoaster, and of course drawn to Joon.

"Do you feel any better?", he asked.  I nodded.

"Yeah.  Actually, a bit better.  Thank you.", I said, smiling softly.

Yikess sorry update was slow.  I'm not having good days, and I tend to write feelings.  I don't want sad in these chapters.  Forgive me.