twenty seven

The bus brought us to a restaurant

The bus brought us to a restaurant.  I couldn't eat, I would throw up.  I sat next to Namjoon, quietly played with my hands as I listened to their conversations.

Then I remembered the movie theatre, what Joon just had to do to me.  Figure, it would work both ways?  I'm somewhat glad Joon told me to mess with my boss' member.

I moved my chair closer to the table while slyly moving it more towards Joons seat.

I was sat between Joon and on my other side Yoongi, I wasn't worried about him because from what I've seen- he doesn't do much about anything.

For a second I pretended I was going to say something about his conversation he was having with Jeongguk but instead took my hand and moved it from my lap to Joons.

I didn't want him to get a realization of what I was doing so before he even turned to look my hand was palming him.  It took him off guard, he choked over his words and covered it up with a cough and a quick chuckle.

I took my hand up to his button and placed my fingers inside his pants before using my thumb to pop it out of the loop.  I slid my fingers down to push the zipper down without touching the actual little handle it had.

I grabbed him through his boxers, I wasn't disappointed.  He was thick, I rubbed him and saw him with his elbows on the table and head glancing down at what I was doing every so often.

"I've got to make a call.", Joon said quickly moving my hand and buttoning up his pants.  A few moments after he left I got a text.

NAMJOON- You'd better get over to the bathrooms.  Now.

ME- or what

NAMJOON- You want to find out here?  I'll embarrass you, you won't like it.

Nobody was talking to me, I got up and set my hand bag on my chair.  I looked around, confused to where the bathrooms actually were in this place.

A bit of wondering about and I saw Joon with his arms crossed and standing in an uncomfortable position.  I gulped, my confidence completely gone.

"Yes?", I asked quietly. He looked around, everyone too engulfed in their own conversations or eating away at their meals to see him drag me into the men's restroom.

He brought me to the handicapped restroom. "Knees.", he said and I stood there looking around for a second. "No, you want to touch me so badly. Touch me."

"Joon.", I mumbled. He took my shoulders and pushed me down, I had no choice but to come face level with his crotch. I stared for a moment.

I brought my hands up slowly, running them up his leg trying to stall as much as possible- bathroom pun unintended.

I undid his button. He didn't bother with zipping his zipper back up it seemed, he dropped his pants and I almost squealed I was so nervous.

I slid my hand up to his stomach and slowly back down to cup his balls.  I rubbed around, he groaned in pleasure.  "We don't have forever now.  Take me. Before the guys get suspicious."

He took his own hand and reached into his boxers, tugging his member out. He grabbed the back of my head, tangled his hands into my hair and brought me closer.

I opened my mouth. I started to suck, I was so nervous I regret even doing anything but I was just having some fun. I must've took more then I thought because I gagged.

"Come on.", he said. "You got me excited. Fix it. Take that mouth and suck on me."

He thrusted forward and I coughed.  I brought my hand under his shaft to help guide me, my cheeks were caved in I was desperately trying to get another groan out of this man.

His hand never moved from the back of my head, he pushed my head forward making me gag.  The vibrations must've gave him more pleasure then I would've thought because it seemed like he loved it.

"Moan on my cock.", he said, almost like he read my thoughts but I knew it had to be a coincidence.  I listened, I just wanted Joon to come undone and fast.

"Suck my cock.  Fuck.", he kept repeating.  I took my tongue and ran it up and down his member, lightly kissing his tip.  My tongue swirled around it as my hands cupped his balls, lightly massaging them.

What wouldn't fit I used my hand to jerk.  "Are you close, Joon?", I asked before going back down on him.

He didn't reply, I knew he heard me.  He stepped back, "Open your mouth.", he said sternly.  I knew what he was doing, it was in one of those videos he made me watch.

I lowered myself on my knees so I was flat and opened.  I watched him grab his length and pump himself until his warm liquid shot onto my cheeks and chin- only some made it to my mouth.

Almost instantly I felt regret.  I felt so wrong.  "Here.  I'll clean you.", he said softly, I heard him rip some toilet paper off and I looked at him.

"This wasn't right.", I said after he flushed the paper down the toilet.  I looked down at the ground before standing up, guilt flooding my entire body.

"Maybe not.", Joon said, rubbing my back gently.  "We can sort this out later.  Talk it through, we should be heading back now."

We both looked around, remembering we are in a guys restroom and well- I'm not a guy.  "I'll go first.", he said carefully unlocking the stall and poking his head out.

He said it was clear so there I followed.  It wasn't until we went to open the door there was an issue. 

"You've got something in your hair."