twenty eight

"Yoongi!", Joon said and I froze, stepping out of the door trying to maybe make things slightly better

"Yoongi!", Joon said and I froze, stepping out of the door trying to maybe make things slightly better.  I ran my fingers through my hair trying to get whatever he saw out.

Joon ran after him and I stood there, my heart stopped. Watching the men's bathroom door slam on my face and my eyes real wide. "That didn't happen. That-", I paused and took a breath, "this is not happening.", I whispered punching my fist into the palm of my hand.

What did I do, why did I do this? I turned around and was ready to leave, go back to that airport somehow paying with currency that wouldn't even apply for much here, when the bathroom door opened again and two hands were placed on my shoulders.

"You said it was clear!", I yelled quietly, I smacked Joons chest and pushed his arms off me.  "I made a mistake I'm sorry.", I said.

"How was I suppose to know someone would walk in?", he asked, grabbing my arm again as we headed slowly to the table.

"I- I just, I feel so guilty and wrong.", I softly sighed out. He rubbed my back and kissed the top left side of my head as we neared closer.  I stopped walking, I pushed him away- more gently this time.

"He won't say anything.  I promised to pay for his meals for a week- he won't go easy on me.", Joon told me.  I sucked in my cheeks and nodded.

As you can guess, I didn't have a very good time after that.  I did switch spots with Joon so I was between Taehyung and Joon while Joon was next to Yoongi instead.

I don't think anyone was too suspicious.  But I didn't really look around much if I did I was sure to storm out.  I got the provided water drink and took sips from it but I did not eat, now I'd surely be sick.

Joon continuously rubbed my leg in the most comforting way, it didn't really help. I kept glancing over at Yoongi, he always caught me and smirked back in response to my distraught expressions.

I placed my hand on Joon, that was rested on my thigh while his other was spooning noodles into his mouth.  He knew I wanted to leave so he held up one finger with the hand I was holding.

"Alright.  I'm ready now.", he said to everyone, I don't know who paid and I didn't care.  I didn't order anything I had nothing to thank anyone for.

Of course.  We step outside and are welcomed my a limo in place of the bus.  "I don't feel good.", I said and Joon just rubbed my shoulder, like that would fix everything.

But honestly.  It kinda did.  I don't know what trance this man has me under but everything he fucking does just fixes everything- everything he does makes me feel happy or feel different.

Even if I had just had he most embarrassingly awkward thing happen to me in my entire life because of him.

*do not be upset with me.  I am doing best with chapters 나는 좋은 날을 보내고 있지 않다나는 가능한 많이 쓴다 but it is hard.  I'm sad a lot of the time not much is bringing me joy.*