fourteen

NAMJOON- Can't wait to see you tomorrow baby

ME- you still scared? (;

NAMJOON- Oh I'm not scared for myself, scared for you.  Very much so.

ME- listen if you're a serial killer tell me now so I'll be prepared.

ME- I'll wear the finest of sweat pants.

NAMJOON- You're wearing sweatpants to meet?

ME- issue?

NAMJOON- Easy to remove, easy to slide my hand down no matter where we are.  I'll have you wet in seconds.

NAMJOON- I'll finger you- I'll make you cum in public if I have to.  Speed up your breathing so everything knows what we're up to.

ME- don't work me up.

NAMJOON- I'm going to give you that first orgasm.  I will be the person to reward you.  Which ever way you want me to- finger, fuck- anything.

NAMJOON- Your release will be up to you.

ME- Joonie, I'm not- just shh

NAMJOON- I'll save it for tomorrow.

NAMJOON- After I take care of my cock... we do need to talk about tomorrow...

NAMJOON- It'll be different.

—-

* no smut in the part of this chapter, skip if you chose it'll be a big plot though. *

NAMJOON- So.  Where exactly would you like to meet?

ME- are you taking a train here?

NAMJOON- Yeah.  Should we meet there?

ME- I don't know...

NAMJOON- I'm meeting up with people after I get here... we are going to a movie if we can get tickets, maybe we can meet there?

ME- that's better.  yeah, movies.

ME- it won't be very private but sure.  I'm excited to finally see you...

ME- how will we find each other?

ME- do you want a photo of me?

NAMJOON- I'd rather be surprised, tomorrow I'll send you the name of the theater we go to and I'll pick a specific spot to meet at.  (;

ME- anxiety is like already washing over me

NAMJOON- Relax.  I'm nervous myself, but we can do it.  You have nothing to worry about.