two

ME- nice try, how many girls a day do you say that to?

OPERATOR- You have to be the first, everyone who texts this hotline tends to get straight to asking me how bad I want to eat them out.

ME- if I'm anything less then pure, I wouldn't know.

ME- I asked my sister once what kinks were.

OPERATOR- Well, what kinks do you have? Now that you know what kinks are.

ME- *chokes*

OPERATOR- I want to tie you to the bed frame, blindfolding you and having full control over your soft skin.

OPERATOR- What things get you off?

OPERATOR- If I asked you what you wanted me to do to you, how would you respond?

ME- I need a second.

I took a sip from a water bottle I opened a day or two ago and blinked down at my phone. I've never been tied up, I've never been anything really.

But that sounded so hot. I didn't want to scare this Namjoon guy away.

ME- I can't reply to that.

OPERATOR- Take two.

OPERATOR- What porn do you watch?

ME- I'm a girl, I have yet to meet many ladies who watch porn. I haven't.

OPERATOR- Oh please, no wonder you don't know what excites you. Maybe you should watch some.

ME- I-

ME- I wouldn't know what to look for. I don't want to see other people having sex while I sit in my apartment paying bills.

OPERATOR- Are you scared?

ME- scared of what?

ME- a better question would've been am I jealous, in that case yes.

OPERATOR- Aw, baby. We could make our own videos, save them for later. Watching each other cum whenever we wanted. Playing games on who cums first.

ME- id never want to see myself in that state.

OPERATOR- Oh but I would. Now, I want you to go on a little hunt. Search BDSM, daddy dom, role play, whatever comes up on kinky- etc. tonight.

OPERATOR- Are you into yelling? Into spanking? Things like that, just thinking about you finding yourself is turning me on.

ME- I have no idea what anything you just said was about.

OPERATOR- Thats why you need to go on the internet and search it.

ME- yeah right after I control alt delete my fucking life

OPERATOR- Watch your mouth, little one.

ME- yknow what, I will. not watch my mouth, but watch the damned videos.

OPERATOR- I can't wait for you to tell me about it.

OPERATOR- Tell me if you touched yourself. If anything makes your pulse race and your breath hitch.

OPERATOR- What brings the blush to your cheeks, and the silence your voice.

I couldn't type. I was frozen, wanting him to message me more of what I had to look forward to whenever I bring myself to such vulgar sites.

Then I saw the dots of him typing again.

OPERATOR- Well? You chickening out? I'm challenging you.

ME- I'll do it.

OPERATOR- So you'll message me tomorrow yes? Tell me all about it?

ME- yes.

OPERATOR- Address me properly, baby.

ME- yes daddy. I guess that's a kink? so there's one to start with.

OPERATOR- Goodnight, Soomi. I hope to hear from you tomorrow.

ME- goodnight.