Chapter III

I stared at the door wide eyed holding my right arm where the torn metallic edges slightly grazed me. My eyes moved to the hot red liquid dripping from the top of my arm to my fingers then from the corner of my eyes, I noticed a blood red heals appear right in front of me.

I stared at it not daring to raise my head. My body shaking uncontrollably, my eyes wide in fear, I hear the woman say in a chilly cold tone

"Should I just have a feast and eat all of his food? Maybe Then he'll come "

My face snapped up and my eyes met with two pale green ones. I stared at the blond pale young woman in front of me in horror. All my brain could think of was psycho rich ass cannibals! She obviously meant me as food, the woman was freaking crazy!!

I flinched when she suddenly lifted her long thin fingers and run them on my scar. I hissed when I felt her nails digging at the tender flesh. She moved her fingers now covered in my blood back and I followed them with my eyes as they left my arm and went straight to her lips. I watched as she first took a sniff then ran her tongue all over her fingers while closing her eyes and slightly moaning.

Yes. She is definitely crazy!!

"Hmm... Not bad! My very dear Aouss has quite the talent for choosing good quality prays, he never disappoints. "

Knowing very well there was nowhere for me to run to, my body still attempted to scurry as faraway from this person as possible. I went straight to the door pushing the woman away and running as fast as I could. I didn't waste my time looking at the surroundings but I did notice the countless other cells in this prison like place. I ran for my life not stopping for anything. The cells just went for a while but I was sure I was at least a long distant from that woman.

After about five minutes of running, I stopped to catch my breath and was about to keep going hoping to find an exit as soon as possible. Before I could even move again, I felt hands on my throat and next thing I was flying towards the side I just came running from. I hit the floor hard and felt some of my ribs break as blood oozed out of my mouth.

"Indeed, good quality prays, but very bad manners "

As soon as I heard these few words, and before I could even recover, I was thrown again a couple feet back and slammed on the ground. This time, I was barely conscious. My whole body hurt so much I couldn't tell if I was in way too much pain or just way too numb.

I coughed up blood a couple of times my body feeling cold and drained and just lay there on my pool of blood. I could still hear that woman speak, but couldn't quite make out what she was saying anymore.

I thought back to my life, to the orphanage and all the kids that I used to play with before getting adopted, to the old couple who took a fancy of me and decided to take me in and take care of me, to my high school days, to my old classmates that I haven't met since then. Are they all doing okay? Do they think of me sometimes the same way I think of them? To all the jobs I've been fired from just 'cause I couldn't take shit from anyone and refused to be bossed around. I saw flashbacks of all of my old relationships and how my selfishness and egoism ruined all of them. How I always preferred to spend my time alone rather than getting close to people and get hurt. Now what? I was all alone. I didn't have any real friends, I didn't have people who'd worry about me. How long would it take someone to check on me and notice I disappeared? How long would it take for a smart person to realized I didn't just move out and cut all contacts but was actually kidnaped? Would that really ever even happen?

I smiled as a tear roll down the side of my face and I closed my eyes, my consciousness slipping away.

'Ah what was I thinking. What kind of shitty life I've lived. I haven't even accomplished anything yet. Now, it's all over.'