Chapter I

Waking up from my daze I felt the air stiff and the floor I lay on humid. My heart started racing as I tried to recall the events of the day before.

~
I was walking back from a friend's house after dark when I saw this man lying in the middle of the street. He looked exhausted his face pale and didn't appear to have any outward injuries. I first dragged him out of the road and made him sit on the side while dialing help. I was waiting for someone to pick up when...
~

I jolted back at the sound of a loud scream followed by a thud. The silence soon sat back in and I started to doubt my own sanity. My now adjusted to the darkness eyes could make out more of the place I was in. It was three concrete walls and a hard metal gray door with no openings at all. The room was only enough for me to lay down and stand with no room left, a person even an inch taller than my 5′5″ would struggle.

The stiffness of the room made it hard for me to think clearly as I felt like I was not getting enough oxygen to my brain. Where would any clean oxygen come from? the room was sealed tight!

My head was growing light and I was starting to panic. There was no room for me to investigate, no evidence to where I may be or what's happening, not on me, not anywhere in the room. I checked myself once more, else but the mud on the side of the clothes I was laying on, nothing was different from yesterday.

My panic growing even more, my body moved towards the door as I started banging on it and shouting as loud as I could. I slammed on it with my arm, feet, head, even threw my whole body on it, it didn't even budge. More than that, no one answered my cries.
Dropping on the floor exhausted, my body aching and throat sore, I tried my luck and screamed one last time "Someone please just answer me! "

"You're wasting your energy "

Ignoring the words, the small feminine voice spoke I stood up in a rush and put my ear on the door.

After not hearing anymore of that voice for some time my heart started filling with doubts

"Hello? "

"Save your energy to at least be conscious when you draw you last breath, or you'd rather die unconscious? "

The despair in the words the voice spoke meant nothing to me.' I found a new route. I can do something with this. I have a way for new information. It's not over.' Was all I thought.

"Do you happen to know where is this place? You seem to have an idea of what's going on. Can you tell me what is happening? Anything you tell me would help! "

I put my ear on the door once more impatiently waiting for a reply, but nothing came.

"Hello? Are you still here? please just tell me something anything! "

I put my ear once again on the door, I was getting agitated by the lack of noise in the space. Heck there was an unbearable lack of presence. The more the silence grew the more I started believing the voice was all in my head.

I took a couple of steps back from the door. My head was in chaos, many thoughts were racing through it at the same time but I couldn't grasp any of them or thoroughly think of them as they more and more became baseless illogical conclusions created by my panicked brain.

My back hit the wall and I slid down holding my knees tightly to my chest.

My mind slowly started clearing up with one question lingering behind

"Am I going to die? "

****************************************Note*********************************************

Hi! Hello! Mochimochi!

okay let's just clarify one thing: I'm a bad writer. BUT I LOVE WRITING!!

Sooo here I am writing this story that just popped into my head and I was like... I wish people can read this and like
eeevveen a little

Thank you soo much to anyone who decided to give this book a chance and pleaase SUPPORT MEH!

I don't have any uploading schedule yet but I do have some chapters ready so I will be posting those first then see how it goes for the others and make a decision

PS: Just get past the 2 first chapters it gets better I promise The first chapters will be changed after the story is completed

xx