Coronation

Lucy's p.o.v

The guild met us at the portal where we finally went through. Everyone was astonished by the beauty of the new realm. Everyone takes a seat and I stand at the backend of the isle waiting for my queue to finally go down and take the crown. I looked down and say Natsu's bright smile in the front row waiting for me to walk. He was sitting right next to Levy as she began to cry when the music played. 

I began to panic, but I looked at Natsu and he mouthed "breathe" to me. 

I took a deep breath as my mother walked up to the pedestal and started to speak,

"Today we celebrate the day of my daughters coronation from a princess to a queen, but before we crown her queen she must make the promise that I and all queens before her made."

"Lucy?" she asked looking at me down the isle.

I began to walk up and saw all of my friends smile at me as I walked. 

"Yes?" I said as I looked up at my mother. 

"Do you promise to watch over this kingdom for as long as you live and crown your daughter or son the new ruler of this kingdom once it is your time to leave?"

"Yes" I answered back

"Good now that you have made the promise it is time for your crowning." 

"Dragons and Dragon slayers I now step down as queen of the dragons and present to you your new queen."

My mother held a crown above my head and began to lower it. When it finally hit my head I opened my eyes. 

"All Hail Queen Lucy!" My mother said

"All hail queen Lucy!" Everyone cheered

"LETS PARTY!" I screamed

Everyone moved to a separate room and started dancing. The dragon's joined in and I have never seen my mother dance like that!

I looked over at Natsu when a slow song came on, we began to go towards each other and finally began to dance.

"Lucy?" He asked

"Yeah Natsu?"

"You know no matter what I will alway love you right?" He said in a serious tone

"Yea! Why?" I asked very concerned

"Just want to make sure you won't leave me..." 

"Never!"

The party began to slow down after hours and all of us finally went back over through the portal. We began to travel back in the cars we brought, but I was so tired I ended up falling asleep on the way back home. 

Normal P.O.V

Natsu carried Lucy back to her house and slept over there until the next morning arrived...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys just want to let you know I will be on vacation for the next to weeks but I will be writing the story and school is about to start so I might not be able to write as much but just live with it I love all you supporters of my book and remember... Vote\comment and stay groovy(cheese I know!) (updated in 2021)