Day One

I woke up the next day feeling an all new sense of power. As I looked in the mirror I noticed that my new home had already changed me. When I first saw my mother again, I recognized her but she also looked different. She had long white hair with a long scaled dress on. When I woke up I noticed a change in my hair and appearance as well. My hair was long and blonde, but I had two long white streaks in the front of my hair. The brown eyes that I once admired were now a deep blue like my mothers. I looked at the clothes laid our for me and they were all white and blue themed, just like my old clothes, but more royal looking. On top of my dresser was a silver necklace with a heart shaped diamond around it. 

A beautiful woman came in and asked if I was ready for my first day of training. I quickly threw on a short blue dress and began to ran to the door.

"Yes! be right out in a second!" I said as I finally grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

When I went down stairs my mother told me that I would be training with different dragons in order to learn all dragon magic. She said I would learn dragon slayer art but it would be useless since I would not need to slay any dragons, but instead learn the dragons magic itself. Today I start with Mizu the water dragon. I met him by a large ocean where he was in his dragon form (most dragons are significantly stronger in their dragon form versus their human form which is why almost all dragons teach in their true form). 

He was deep blue and spoke in a low voice. 

"Lucy, it is good to finally meet you, are you ready for your first training session?"

"HELL YEAH" I screamed. 

"Good, we must start in the water. You must feel the push and pull in the waves."

I got into the water and did exactly as he said. I then looked down my body became the water. 

"There you go, you mastered your first attack known as WATER BODY".

As the day went on I learned pretty fast, I mean I am the dragon queens daughter. By the end of the week I had completely mastered the art of Water Dragon Magic. 

"Very good Lucy, you will now move onto Aisu, the ice dragon. He will teach you the art of ice"

"AWESOME!"

Little did I know that I would be back at the guild before the end of the year. 

-- Back at fairy tail--

Natsu's P.O.V.

Ever thing has been weird ever since Lucy left, Gajeel, Levy, Romeo, Wendy, and the three exceeds are always crying or never smiling. I have continued my relationship with Lisanna, but to be honest she seems kind of crazy whenever I bring Lucy up. I haven't seen the guild so unalive since we all got stuck on that stupid island. I guess you could say I miss Lucy, but I am happy with Lisanna so whatever Lucy is doing is fine with me. She can stay away for as long as possible if it means I have Lisanna.