The day I Lucy Heartfilia Quit Fairy Tail

Hello everybody! This is a Nalu story but has some other couples in it! It is Nali in the beginning but Nalu at the end and I hope you enjoy! (updated in 2021 cause people told me to)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever been bullied so much that you would want to quit your guild?..... Well I have. My name is Lucy Heartfilia and ever since Lisanna has come back to fairy tail I have seriously been taking consideration in to leaving the guild. But today no lame excuses Natsu has taken it to far this time.... As I quit the guild I go to the place my mother, Layla, left me a map to... I soon find myself in a land of dragons studying under all of them learning new dragon slayer magic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's P.O.V

I laid silent in his office, covered in blood and bruises. 

"What the hell happened to you Lucy? Did someone do this to you?" Master Makarov said with anger splattered across his face.

As I weakly lifted my head from the ground I uttered the words "The guild...the guild did this to me...".

Tears began to slowly drip down my cheeks as I listened for his response.

"How could they do this to you? Is there anything I can do?" The master asked in a panicked voice. 

In a quiet shaky voice I said "I don't understand what I did".

This was true since they had no explanation for the way they were beating me. I then spoke the words that I feared the most. 

"I would like to quit the guild, please erase my mark".

"Are you sure my child? Will you be coming back" said master, tears filling his eyes.

"I'm sure. I hope to come back one day, but with the guild like this...I don't know" 

"Find yourself Lucy, and never forget us" the master said, removing my guild mark.

I gave master a hug and walked out of his office with Levy, Gajeel, Happy, Carla, Wendy, Romeo, and Panther lily. They waited for me outside of the door so that they could protect me from the attacks of my ex-guild mates. The last memory I have of that day is turning around and witnessing Natsu and Lisanna kissing then waving goodbye.

After the guild doors closed behind me I heard Levy scream my name as if she had lost a loved one. Wendy tried to stop me, but Romeo held her back. I felt like I wanted to go back but I could not it was too late, and that was the last time I would see my friends for years.

Natsu's P.O.V

The master came out of his office and looked furious.

"I unfortunately have some grave news" Said the old man.

"We lost a guild member today, she left due to the extreme physical abuse that you all put her through"

I didn't care who was leaving, I couldn't keep my eyes off of Lisanna. Her lips, her eyes, her entire face was just beautiful. Lisanna looked back at me and told me to pay attention to who it was. I looked behind us and saw a group of my friends crying as the master talked. 

"It is non other than Lucy Heartfilia!"

I then saw groups of Lucy's friends break down into tears. Some of the guild members even wondered what they did wrong to make her believe they didn't want her there. Mira and Levi appeared to take it especially hard. Once again all I could focus on was my Lisanna. Who cares about Lucy, all she is..is weak.

"Lucy will be back when she is ready. But until then you all need to figure yourselves out. Feel sorry for what you did to her, and be ready to apologize for what you all have done" Master said while towering over the crying guild members.

All I could think was that she is weak and always will be.