Day 105, The Big Five

Back at the Dragon Realm (updated 2021)

Today is the day. After training with all the other elements, I can now work with The Big Five. There are five dragons known as "The Big Five". They are the toughest of all in the dragon realm. These dragons are the last five I need to finally complete my dragon training. The dragons are Shi the dragon of death, Ai the dragon of love, Uchu the dragon of the sky and stars, Jinsei the dragon of life, and Leila the elemental dragon. 

In the first 7 days I worked with Shi. This was not the easiest dragon slayer magic ever but it was easier than the other four magics I was about to do. I would have to take the life out of plants and understand the full cycle of death. I would have to understand death from every point of view both the physical and spirtual death. There is one spell that almost kills me to do, and it is called..." Life drainer" this spell can drain someone's life just like that but to prove I could do this spell I had to drain the life of a demon...I harnessed all of my energy and cast the spell. It took day and night in order to understand the magic, but I had to do it in order to finally learn my mother's skill. 

The next few days I worked with Ai. Love was harder fro me to understand, until Ai explained it to me. I love Natsu. I love my mom. I love Mira and Levy. I understood it then and I understand it now. One I recognized love, I could understand how to break the love magic that Lisanna put onto Natsu. 

Uchu taught me the abilties of the sky and stars. This was my favorite since I was originally a celestial mage, so I got to incorporate my keys into a lot of my magical abilities. 

Before my mother I had to learn from Jinsei. Life is one of the hardest dragon slayer magic on this planet! 

"Life dragon secret art!: life game!" I screamed

I shot a green light out of my body and brought so much life onto the realm. I finally passed my final test. 

"Good job Lucy, I know it was hard but you have passed the forth exam out of the big five!" Said Jinsei with excitement.

Now it's time for elemental. 

"Good morning mom!"

"Good morning Lucy, are you ready for your last days of training?"

"Of course! Lets get this going!"

It was finally day 130, 10 more days to perfect everything, and 1 day for my test, and 8 days to get back to the guild and see everyone again

"Alright my daughter, you must focus all the elements in your body into your lungs and give me a roar"

I breathed slowly inhaling all the elements so that I can release all of my energy into this attack. 

"Elemental dragon RRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I look up and see a huge whole in the mountain that we were practicing at. 

After days of training with my mother I was finally done with my training. The next part was my test.

140 days and I finally get to test. It started with how quickly I could switch between elements, I would have to do a fire attack than follow it with a water. After that I showed my skill in the elemental phase of things. 

I passed. I did it. 

Now time to travel back to Fairy Tail and save Natsu.