Three Months and Preparation

Lucy's P.O.V

It has officially been three months since Lisanna had passed. The guild was pretty sad, but considering she was crazy everyone was pretty okay with it. After a month of flirting and kissing Natsu, we finally made it official. I have a boyfriend!

It was finally our two month anniversary and it was one of the most important nights of my life. My mother had decided to retire about a month ago, so tonight I will be crowned as the new queen of the dragons. I won't have to spend a ton of time in the Dragon realm, but I will have to go back and forth to make sure the dragon realm stays stable. 

I began to get ready. I put on a long light blue dress with sparkles. I then put on two silver arm bands, the necklace my mom got me and some silver hoops. I then turned around to see a familiar pink haired figure in the door way. 

"Who is this beautiful girl in front of me?"

"Oh I don't know maybe your girlfriend?" I said sarcastically

"Oh yes my beautiful, stunning girlfriend..." He said starting to get closer

"That would be me" I said with a smile on my face and putting my hands on my hips

"That reminds me, how are you feeling about finally becoming the queen of the dragons?" 

"I think I am ready, at least as ready as I can be"

"You'll be great as the queen luce"

"I hope. OH! Please remember to wear something nice! I do not want to be embarrassed in front of everyone."

"Ok, but does it have to be a suit?" 

"Yes!"

"Ughhh. Fine, but no promises I am not going to be embarrassing." Natsu said with a smirk on his face

"Also do not forget we have to be at the portal by 6!"

"I won't, who else is meeting us there?"

"Practically the whole guild!"

"AWESOME!"

I am nervous to finally become the queen of dragons, but knowing that Natsu will be by my side makes it so much better. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! Please Vote/Comment and Hiro Mashima owns fairytail not me! Bye!