Lisanna

Hi guys! This is the author! I hope you enjoy this chapter,! Please vote/comment on the chapter...please no haters! Bye! (updated in 2021)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's P.O.V.

As we walked into the guild from the infirmary everyone was happy/surprised that Natsu and I were as perfect as ever. 

Lisanna stared us down and when Natsu noticed he decided to give her a piece of his mind. He walked up and said "LISANNA, how could you do that to me?"

"Oh my lovely Natsu, I did it for us" she said as she grabbed his face. 

He slapped her hand away and said "we are over".

He then walked up to me, grabbed me and we walked right out the front door. 

He finally took me home and put me down. He then looked me dead in the eyes and said "Luce, I love you"

"I-I love you too"

HE SAID IT FIRST!

As we both went up to my bed, I heard someone screaming down stairs. It sounded like wendy so I sprinted down and outside. The next thing I remember is a cloth over my mouth. 

I woke up with chains wrapped around my neck, wrists and ankles.

"Oh I see the little boyfriend snatcher is awake?" A weak voice said 

"Lisanna! What have you done to me!?!"

"Why, all I did was lock you up so I can kill you for taking my love away from me!" she screamed

"You used a love spell on him! YOU ARE CRAZY!"

"If I get rid of you, I'll cast it on him again. Then there is nothing you can do"

Wow she is insane

"Natsu would never do that! I bet that he is looking for me right now!" I told her confidentially

"Oh I seriously think that is not going to happen..." She said with a smirk

--With Natsu--

"Luuuuucccccyyyy!!!"

Where is she?

I then found some blood near her door and sniffed it...

"LUCY! I'm coming!" I screamed

I ran to the cave where Lucy told me she had trained at before and found a stairwell in the very back and as I went down Lucy's scent got stronger, that was good...but...I could smell blood.

--Back To Lucy--

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed as she whipped me

"Oh come on you weren't loud enough!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed louder as she whipped me even harder

"That's better... Now no more fun it is time to kill you!"

"LUUUCCCCYYYY!!!!" I heard someone scream my name and then when I turned...

That's when I saw him

"Naaaaaaatttttttsssssuuuuu!!!!"

He ran up and hugged me and said, "I love you Lucy Heartfilia and I will never let you feel pain like that a gain I promise! Now let me kill this bitch!"

"I love you to Natsu..."

"Oh hello Natsu come to join the party?" Lisanna said smirking

"No I just came to kill some one named Lisanna!" (I know lame!)

"Ok then come at me!"

I saw Lisanna transform into her tigress soul and Natsu's hands engulfed in flames.

--pause--

Just a P.S. I love all of you guys and before this goes down just to tell you I might make up moves for Lisanna! I love you all and bye!

--un•pause--

"Tiger claw!" She screamed

"Fire dragons Roooooooaaaaaaarrrrrr!!!!" My Natsu said

Lisanna was not as weak as I was but she was still hit to the ground and got back up and looked really messed up...

She started to grab knives while Natsu was throwing punches at her

I had to get out...

I can't believe I forgot! I'm a dragon slayer to!!!!!

"Hey Lisanna?" I said while wearing a weird smile

"Yeah little boyfriend stealer?"

Ugh that bitch!

"You forgot something about me!"

"Whaaattt?" She said her smirk turning into an omg I forgot face, Natsu looked at me and I looked at him and we both nodded.

"See you in hell!" I said to her before she died...

"Fire dragons... Celestial dragons... RRRRROOOOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!" we chanted

"Noooooooo!!!!!" Lisanna screamed

Then she was down with one shot...

We killed her... for real this time she was dead.