"Omo, I'm so sorry," I heard Jin oppa apologize.

"How dare you hurt my husba-"

"Wait, I almost just said husband..."

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY WIFE?!"

Tae oppa screamed into his mic and Jungkook started pinching Jin oppa's nipples. I scrunched up my nose and dug into my purse looking for something. I waited patiently as the fan that got hit earlier finished talking with Joonie oppa who was last. She was about to leave but I stopped her.

"O-Oh, why?" She asked and I smiled before grabbing her hand and leading her to the bathrooms, "I noticed you have a little cut on your face."

I opened the lid to the tube of ointment then put some on my finger and dabbed it on her cut. She winced slightly making me go slower and finish off with a band-aid.

"Thank you," She bowed shyly and I smiled, "No problem, what's your name?"

"Kim Hyein," She said and I smiled, "Min Jisoo."

"I know who you are silly!" Hyein smiled making me blush, "O-Oh yeah, I kind of forgot about that."

"Aigo, you're so cute," Hyein said as she pinched my cheeks, "And yes, I'm older than you."

I laughed and pulled her hands away from my face, "I was about to ask."

Hyein and I ended up talking in the bathroom for way longer than we were supposed to. My phone rang and I quickly answered it.

"Jisoo, where the hell are you?"

"In the bathroom why?"

"Hurry up, we're leaving."

Jungkook hung up on me making me a little surprised. Alright then. We didn't notice the fan meet was over, but Hyein and I quickly exchanged numbers before I rushed back to the rest of the group. They all piled into the van and I sat on Jungkook's lap since there was no more space.

The car ride was silent, Sejin oppa was listening to his music while everyone else was asleep. Everyone except Jungkook and I. It felt, awkward.

I sighed and turned to look at Jungkook making him look away from the window and at me, "What?"

"Why are you being cold?" I asked softly and he slightly frowned, "I'm not."

"Yes you have, ever since this morning," I said and he sighed, "I'm your boyfriend."

"Yeah, I know."

"I'm planning on marrying you."

"Y-Yeah."

"I love you."

"I love you too, so what's wrong?" I asked and he sighed before wrapping his arms around me and resting his head on my shoulder so our lips were inches apart, "I don't like it when you're close to other guys."

"When?" I asked cautiously and he made a sour face, "This morning with Changkyun hyung, and then with Yoongi and Hobi hyung during the fan meet."

I sighed then shook my head, "You know Changkyun oppa is gay right?"

"H-He is?" Jungkook asked and I nodded, "Yoongi oppa's my brother, so like, I don't understand why you'd be jealous of him. As for Hobi oppa, I realized he felt uncomfortable so I tried to help him. Are you jealous of him?"

"He got attention from you," Jungkook pouted.

"That's all you're worried about?" I asked and he shook his head, "Seeing you with other guys makes me question my ability. I just feel like someone out there could give you so much more love than I can because they can actually be around you."

"I'm your girlfriend," I started and he cracked a little smile, "Yeah I know."

"I'm planning to get married to you."

"Yeah, I would hope so."

"I love you."

"I love you too," He smiled and I leaned forward to kiss him, "Now shut up."

___________________________________

A/N: YA'LL, I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG ABOUT IDOL, IT DID NOT REMIND ME OF 'BORN SINGER'. IT WAS KINDA LIKE "I'M LIVING THE LUXURY LIFE AND IDGAF." Anyways, Idol MV and all of Answer is slowly killing me. I'm gonna miss all the LY themes... Welp, this was mostly a filler chapter just to get Jin's significant other in and some JiKook fluff. Alright, I'll see you in the next chapter!

P.S: Please don't mind my multi-fandom trash ass :)

Word count: 1173 (not counting the author's note)