Chapter 42

___________
______

Allianna's Pov

"Why did you take so long." I asked him as he stepped out from behind the bathroom door.

He looked over to me and I saw an awkward look cross over his face before his mouth opened then closed. It looked like he was about to say something then he decided against it.

"Did you hear me Alex?" I said just to make sure he heard me, he looked up from the floor again and his mouth opened for the second time before it colsed causing me to laugh, It was quite funny seeing him unable to form words. For what reason though? I have come yet not to know.

I quickly got up from off the bed and just as my feet touch the floor I felt DJ's body rubbing against my right leg. I bent down and picked him up in my arms before walking over to Alex.

"See DJ, daddy just took a big poop and now he's afraid to tell me." I muttered into DJ's ear before glancing over to Alex only to see him looking at me with wide eyes. I turned around from him and held DJ up as he wiggled his tail.

"But it's ok my little boy, never be like daddy ok, never be ashamed of your poop because it's natural." I said loud enough for Alex to hear.

"I didn't poop." He reacted, I turned around with DJ still in my hands before my brow went up in a disbelieving manner.

"Then what did you do Alex." I asked mockingly and I saw his hand go up to his face before be pulled it down slowly amd his drupy eyes met mine.

"I didn't poop Allianna, and who the hell uses that word? Poop." He stated and I laughed before putting DJ down, I walked back over to him, my eyes found his eyes and I saw him tense before he tore his gaze away from me.

I stood infront of him for about three minutes as I looked at the side of his turned face, finally he decided to break the slience with his defense.

"I didn't poop." He said and my brow went up again.

"Who said anything about you pooping love?" I responded confused, his eyes lock with my face and I saw confusion cloud his vision before it hit him and his eyes squinted.

"You just said it, like two minutes ago." He said looking confused.

"No I didn't Alex, what are you talking about? Are you on drugs?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"No are you crazy? You just sa- you know what never mind you never said anything." He said finally giving up.

I stepped closer to him and I placed my hand on his cheek before tipping up and kissing his neck.

"I was only playing ok." I confirmed and he smiled before kissing me then walking over to the dresser.

"I know you were palying cause I never pooped." he muttered and I laughed before walking back over to the bed and jumping in.

"Who even uses that word, Poop?" I replied and soon after his deep laugher filled the room.

My face came in contact with the bed and I turned my head to the side as watched I him slip his suit on so effortlessy, I smiled when I saw him finally getting how to tie his tie.

He looked over at me with a huge smile plastered on his extremely handsome like he's accomplished something he's been trying to accomplish for years.

"Finally I've got it." He stated, I stared at him for the longest unable to get over how handsome he actually was.

And to think I hated him with every bits of blood in my body.

"Hey Alli, look at this. Watch me do it again." He said untying his tie before doing it again, His tounge went to the side of his mouth as he tried to get the loop as perfect as the last time.