Chapter 23

Song:   ||SAD by Xxxtentacion||
___________
_____

Allianna's Pov

"You should be half awake more often." I repeated out loud trying to understand what he meant. "You should be half awake more often." I repeated again one last time before walking over to the door and bolting it. My eyes drifted to the red dress behind me as I stared at it with an emotionless look on my face. It was extremely beautiful, too beautiful for my liking. Black heels laid beside the dress not too far on the bed. Heels? I couldn't walk in heels.

I didn't want to go anywhere with this man but I was afraid to disobey his orders, I couldn't do that. I had no voice for myself and that would always be my downfall. My life has taken a drastic turn for the worst, just days ago my life was somewhat normal. I was back at home working on the farm with dad with  mom in the house talking care of Elle.

My life wasn't perfect but it wasn't the worse, otherwise from my sister being sick I would say my life was somewhat ok. I didn't even let mom know that I'm ok, I've literally talked to her once since I arrived at this place, Once since my life changed, once. And whose fault is it? Mine.

I quickly walked over to the bathroom door opening  and closing it when I was in side, making sure to blot the nob. My hands slowly slipped from the nob as they found their way to the white wall beside me. I've noticed that this room is the only room with a white door making it the most obvious to anyone in the house.

"I cant do this?" Why did I even say yes when he asked.

"Maybe because you needed the help in order to save Elle." My inner voice said calmly. "

But you have to do what he says." she replied again.

"I can't do that, I can't let someone use me like I'm some property.

"Come here. Sit down. roll over. I'm not a dog." I answered back.

"Well it's up to you now, you decide what you want." She stated blankly before disappearing from my mind.

I quickly shook my head waking myself up from the little daze I was having, my hands slipping from the wall as I walked over to the tub, There were no curtains here but I guessed someone forgot to put them up. Must have been Mary, since everyone had been ordered to stay away from me. Wait then how did she change them? Must have been while I was sleeping, but either way they were missing.

I let my sweats slip down my legs before pulling the shirt from over my head and taking off the other things that I had on. I stepped over into the shower my hands automatically going out to pull the curtains close but I pulled them back when my hands met nothing but air.

I turned to the shiny handle of the pipe turning it on and putting it on cold without mixing it with the warm water, before stepping underneath it my back meeting the wall as I let the water run down my face. It hammered on my head for a few minutes before I decided that it was time for me to actually take a bath. I grabbed my tooth brush before squeezing the blue toothpaste onto it putting it into my mouth before slowly brushing.

"Not shortly after I washed off my toothbrush putting it back and opening my mouth under the falling water so It could wash out the toothpaste from my mouth. I quickly used the body wash beside me before quickly rinsing off, turning the pipe off and stepping out side.

My wet feet met the cold tiles, I couldn't bother drying off so I just walked leaving trails of water behind me as I headed over to the sink. I grabbed the towel from the side before wrapping it around me and tying one to my wet hair, I slowly stepped in front of the mirror my eyes closed as I dried my face.  I moved the small towel from my face throwing it beisde me landing perfectly into the small basket at the side and turning around to face the mirror for the first time today.