Chapter 17

A/n : Do you put the milk or cereal first?

_________________
_______

Allianna's Pov

I was now downstairs washing the dishes because that was what I was told to do, I was now officially a slave. Every time I washed the dish this girl, I think her name was Vanessa would always find some way to put more dishes into the sink, I didn't find it hard or anything I just found it really irritating that all of the dishes that she gave me were clean.

"Why are you giving me the same dishes to wash again?" I asked staring at the side of her face as she checked the dishes.

"Because I saw a spot." She stated blankly. My eyes only focused themselves on her as I stared at her face much longer than intended.

" I literally just washed this dish five times and for the five times that I have washed it you've  handed it back to me, how many times do you expect me to wash it?"

I saw her turn around causing me to slightly dress back just a little so we had enough room between us.

" I tell you what to do ok, you listen to me." She stated blankly.

"Um excuse me? I didn't quite get what you just said." I replied confusion taking over my face as I stared at her. 

"Don't play smart with me, ask anyone around here  and they'll tell you who I am." She said stepping closer causing me to take one more step back.

"What, what exactly are you trying to say? I seriously don't understand." 

" Don't paly dumb now, I saw you two going into that room and I know you two did something. the marks are all over your neck." She stated with a huge scowl on her face.

Just as the words slipped from her lips I felt like I was slapped across the face with a thousand whips. 

"You want to be little slut don't you, you think you can come here and just take over?" She said angrily.  

"I don't know what you think happened yesterday but whatever you're thinking is wrong, Why would you just assume I'm a slut, and if I am how does that have anything to do with you?" I asked calmly unfazed by the anger that was falling from her pothole. 

"So you do admit to fucking him then, you little bitch." She shouted coming up closer to my face almost touching me.

What the hell was this girl's problem? I didn't even know her. She just came into the kitchen ordering me around like some dog.  

"Why are you getting up into my face?" I asked looking at her slightly twitching eye. I didn't want to start a problem with this girl because we had nothing and I'm not the type to just get into argument or fights.

"My problem is you," she retorted blankly. 

"What did I ever do to you?" I asked confused. 

"From the first time I saw you that night I knew you were a little slut, you were all acting like you're asleep just for him to fuck you!" She shouted pushing me in the chest causing a scream to fall form my lips as I stumbled back my hands going to the side for support as I tried to reach for the counter missing it and falling on the floor.

I felt the small tears start to form in my eyes from the aching pain in my chest, I slowly started to get up but just as I moved I saw a glass cup shattering beside me causing my eyes to quickly go up as I stared at Vanessa in shock.

"Is little Ms. Slutty crying?" She asked teasingly as she shattered another glass.

"What are you doing? you need to stop." I stated softly the aching in my chest hurting the more I tried to breath.